Monster March - Painting Topic

Three regiments of snow foxes

9 Likes

It’s time to begin #MonsterMarch6 ! There is always time to join. Meet the first participants who have already joined the painting challenge this year!

8 Likes

Some Footguard done.

@Swordmaster - cheers for the comments/write-up in your blog post. Here’s a size comparison shot, plus with the rest of the giants.

11 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! I am going to save the photos for the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love seeing everyone’s work on here and recently decided to start a new army. I went with Varangur as I think they’re a fair bit different to the Nightstalkers I already have. Got the first units done this month, two regiments of Mounted Sons

Working on some horse raiders next

14 Likes

Kernow the Mantic points dwarf! He’s a better model than the website might have you believe!

24 Likes

I started work on my Monster March entry! (Also posted about it on my offsite blog)

Surprised me by not being too bad to put together!

15 Likes

Two troops of Ice Kin hunters

12 Likes

I have assembled my Monster March entry;
to count as a horde of fiends becaue it fits so nicely on a large cavalry horde base.

Legs were boiled, rocks were arranged and mould lines were hunted!

13 Likes

I’ll throw my little hat into the ring this month for monster march i suppose, I got my bone giant i put up in my own showcase last month

13 Likes

Painting the troll dude separately works as you can bend/heat the handlebars to fit afterward

4 Likes

The detail on this model is fantastic it looks like it would be enjoyable to paint.

3 Likes

A bit of progress on the Nemesis board game:

13 Likes

Little spiders from the Nolzurs/pathfinder d&d range?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s got a lot of fun looking pieces, but nothing looks too overwhelming. I’m looking forward to trying.

2 Likes

Yes, those are D&D spiders.

1 Like

4 Likes

Hello!

Please, check the progress the participants of #MonsterMarch6 have made last week! Some really cool models and it is great to see more people joining as well!

11 Likes

Erm……they are monsters…in combat? Maybe…?

25 Likes

Beautiful! I would be more than happy to add you in the next update! What’s next on your “to-paint” list? So that I can tell people what to wait for :slight_smile:

1 Like