Nightstalker mega army painting log

I just got a nightstalker mega army and have started painting it.
Keep checking and more models will appear.

3 Likes

Check this out:

3 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

Please could you rate each model and if you like it/don’t like it please could you say why and how you think they could improve.
Thanks.

I dont think there is much room for improvement, both the paint job and the bases are really solid!
But if you insist I can try to “make something up” almost :sweat_smile: : the blue tentacly monster with wings could benefit from some tiny extra highlights of a lighter blue/grey on certain areas to make it pop a bit more. Not too much tho.
The open mouth lady could use some shades of darker red in the mouth either as lines or simply some red shade.
The green phantoms are a bit monochrome, although they fit well that way they could benefit from some other tones of green mixed in somehow.
Otherwise I think it really looks good. I would have been happy with them if they were my paint job. Brain guy is top notch.

1 Like

Thanks here are some more pictures

6 Likes

C

5 Likes

This is amazing work! It is fun watching this unfold so quickly. Keep posting!

1 Like

Thanks, I have just finished a bloodworm regiment so you will be seeing that here soon :blush:

1 Like

this is awesome and the butchers look awesome well done

1 Like

Thanks the butchers are my favourite

Lovely looking army there mate! How did you do the green of the spectre?

1 Like

Thanks. I did the green of the spectre by painting it pale green then washing it green tone then highlighting it florescent green

the paint was from reaper miniatures

Her are the bloodwormsimage16 image15 image13 image12 image0 image2 image14

8 Likes

Very nice! Where are those worms from?

1 Like

@Needlefang123 your army looks fantastic! And yes, I second the question – those blood worms need to go into my shopping cart, who makes them?
as for improvements / suggestions, I think the worms could benefit from a few lined edge highlights at the top of the mouths / heads. Also the yellow teeth on the butchers – make sure they are washed enough to darken and the paint thin enough. The paint looks a bit pasty on the one in the center.
That’s all I got!

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken those bloodworms look to be otherworld miniatures giant leeches

1 Like