Nightstalkers for Halloween and 3rd ed

Oh that’s a freaky looking army there mate, especially the archived clown! How did you do the tilting upwards ground?

1 Like

Thans you very much. It’s just plastic card so I bent it upwards. Then I cut some of it so I could make the bricks “flying”

1 Like

Nice! That’s a trick I might have to steal for some other minis of mine…

they look good. is the purple one the shadow hulk

1 Like

It was a terror, but from now on its a shadowhulk yes :slight_smile:

I love it. The whole concept is fascinating, of course everyone loves Halloween, but mostly it’s an undead theme which is coming out. Your take is great, and the scenic basing is so lovely done. Especially that’s the part I always fail in doing it nicely, it’s cool to see it done that way. Keep some stuff coming!

1 Like

Really really nice army ! Just saw it on the battle report. Gratz !

1 Like

7 Likes

Vidar, the creative hobby genius of KoW Norway! Epic!

2 Likes

Soulflayers and Butcher hero… They dont fit on the displayboard, but still kinda thematic…

4 Likes

Speed painted but it completes my army so why not…

Horror Riftweavers, The Dream Hunter, and a Mind-screech…

6 Likes

a) Cool to see Riftweavers at all, never even heard of them hitting the table. Nice minis too!
b) Awesomely tiny Dream Hunter :sweat_smile:
c) Adorably chibi little beholders for that screech :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a lot.

A) They are probably not the best unit but the individual rule is interesting. Its nice to have some units to vary with.

B) i have never used this model either but he seems powerful

C) yeah. I bought them for second edition where ns had small monsters who fast lightning bolts. It now seems ok to make a less powerful Mind-screech with them.

Aw god, that looks absolutely brilliant dude! There is so much to see even in so few pics, I really, really hope there will be a tournament or something else in which I have a chance to see this live! Keep it coming!

1 Like