Nightstalkers for Halloween and 3rd ed

I’ll try to post pictures of my nightstalker-army here as I finish more and more units and dioramas on the displayboard.

16 Likes

Horde of Butchers on the way…

7 Likes

Cool use of ye olde monopose Orcs

2 Likes

Impressive integrated basing with that display board! Plus some great minis populating it (Blood-Maw is bae)

2 Likes

I have made some progress… It is always great to leave the basecolor-stage.

5 Likes

Horde painted, assembled and almost finished…

2 Likes

How did you do or where did you get those pumpkins?

I’ve been thinking that pumpkin patches would make great flat terrain to match my night-stalkers

They are Halloween table decorations from a store called Nille. Very cheap.

1 Like

Some of my doppelgangers/reapers…

4 Likes

Some more pictures taken while multibasing…

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nice Doppelgangers, love the mix of bits, including good use of those weird Elf half-masks (that make solid symbolic sense for mimics)

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully the same can be said of mouldlines …:grin:

They are … constantly being remolded? Maybe?

1 Like

5 Likes

Absolutely love the basing – thematic and well done! I’m toying with how I want to portray my Nightstalkers as well, and it seems imitation may be the highest form of flattery. I’m thinking a fall / autumn leaf mix on the ground for my project. The cobblestone here is amazing, however. Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Just recently I came up with an idea for my horror. Behold! Horraldo the bard!

This guy will “sneak” up behind Ronaldo the bard on the displayboard

Lovely stuff - some great conversion/kit bashes

2 Likes

I finished the two regiments of scarecrows and with that the army is practically finished (just one horror to paint). Also, there are still a lot of work left on the displayboard itself.

![20191201_210216|374x500]
(upload://jdm2FUtzeKoOvSYDnhxM9oda4my.jpeg)

9 Likes

8 Likes