Ogre Tea Party

I thought I would show off my Tea Party Ogres. I have a whole backstory which I will write up in a bit. This army is a labor of love and I’m always adding to it. The inspiration came after driving from Nashcon back to NC and during the 7 hour drive this is the theme a friend and I came up with.

It is pretty much retired from tournament play as I have moved onto my Macedonians and EoD, but I have two Colossal Giants planned, one Mantic and another using the RBJ Female Giant, but those conversions are still a WiP. Here’s a hint, Uncle Sam and the Statue of Liberty.

12 Likes

This is great. Waiting for the story.

1 Like

Those are great! I like the display board, very scenic.

What are you using the winged ogres for? Are they allied Elohi?

1 Like

Thank you. Yes. I googled steampunk wings and found them on eBay. I use them as both Elohi or Drakon Riders. I put them on a larger base for the Drakons.

1 Like

That’s one helluva army shot at the end! And a helluva army, great work, particularly on all those stripes :us:

1 Like

Ogre Tea Party (Short Version)

From the fortified human city of Oston hailed the famous Ogre Brewer/Patriot Smashua “Smash” Adams who worked for hire to the city for many decades.
While Smash and his mercenary host were away on campaign fighting the Red-Coat Greenskins, the Tyrant King of Oston rose taxes on Smash’s famous Ogre Ale. In retaliation for unfair taxation, Smash besieged the city during the night, razed it to the ground, and threw all the Elven Tea into the harbor.

1 Like