Painting Topic - Deluxe December

Skiff regiment done.

14 Likes

It looks like i’m not the only one liking the look of the Twilight Kin. Some nice work there.

2 Likes

Cheers @Nav

I’m not (planning on!) doing a huge amount of TK/NS - just enough to get a workable 2300pt army for each

2 Likes

Troop of Wraiths and a Liche King in various stages of progress. Those are the last models I need to paint up to reach 2000pts for my Undead army (yay :wink: )

… so there goes last years “new year resolution” for getting my Undead table ready in 2023 (doh! :roll_eyes:)… or does “close” count not just with horseshoes, but also “almost finished armies”? :laughing:

In any case, wishing ya all a happy new year 2024, hopefully with lots of hobby fun! :partying_face: :sparkler: :fireworks:

12 Likes

Completed my OG goblin archers to add to my growing ogre force.

11 Likes

Technically i am under the model count on the goblins but these are all I have and they dont make em like that anymore!

2 Likes

Base looks full enough; they look awesome!

2 Likes

They look really cool! Brilliant colours!
I prefer fuller bases, but not haveing enough ‘vintage’ models is a good reason for not having FMC.

2 Likes

My partner and I treated ourselves to a light box, so what better way to try it out than capture the newest edition to the Nightstalker incursion.

12 Likes

Love your use of vintage models!

@all, gonna close this thread down, making a new for 2024!

2 Likes

For some reason I was thinking January was monster Month, but aparently it’s March. Nevertheless, I’ve just got confirmation that my Mantic order is on it’s way. This includes Ronaldo the Bard, which I want for a D&D character of mine, and Dungeon Saga 3 pack, with the barman and bulldohg in it as well as a halfling barbarian, etc. So evidently my mantic points arrived. Last time it took an age for them to land so they could release my order. which in this case is a Northern Alliance Army set and Human Clansmen upgrade of Bows for My new Packhunters.
I already have plenty of Northern Alliance but i dont have Ice Blade and the Frostclaw Riders, and more Half Elf Berserkers and Ice Kin Hunters is never a bad option. so this bax set ticks lots of boxws. However, that will take a week to get here, and in the meantime, i got a couple of late but still welcome , Squigs to keep me entertained. I haven’t played AoS or Warhammer in an age, but i do have a soft spot for Goblins and these are great models.

A Mangler Squigs set and A Grotmas Gitz

5 Likes

I am dead chuffed about how this turned out. I don’t play AoS but you can never have too many Goblins even on the shelf .

8 Likes

First though on seeing this was of a rogue seagull stealing a giant profiterole! :wink:

1 Like

heheheheh There is a whole lot going on there, so my pox of a phone isn’t great at capturing it. I’ll have to bring my other phone home as it is better by far at pictures… or anything else for that matter. In the meantime, try this.

4 Likes