Preparing for Monster March

No WIP shots, but Goredrake for Monster March complete.

Really fun model to work with. Wasn’t sure how the pink/turquoise transition was going to work with the large surface area of the wings but came out quite nice. Makes me want to jump the gun and get a Void Lurker now.

3 Likes

Finished Terror (Goliath from vault), goredrake (slightly converted ‘it’s not a’ dragon) and WiP Shadowhulk (also with 3d bits).

4 Likes

Well well … is it April yet? Dang! :sweat_smile: /hangs head in shame …

Lots of great projects completed during monster March, thanks for the pictures! :slightly_smiling_face: … my own project is still stuck in the middle somewhere sadly, … mh … like - almost - always during last years Monster Marches :innocent: :thinking: … no idea how that happened … again … :sweat_smile: , but - as always - I ll keep trucking at my own pace until that Drakon too will be finished!

Current state: Base coated and multiple washes applied as well as a little dry brushing on the scales. Some detail work done on the legs/claws:

3 Likes

Normally I end up with no monster left to paint by March, and I’m a couple of days late now, but I’ve finished repainting and redesigning a ‘Fire Giant.’

3 Likes

IMG_20240403_192605_edit_444791874410|374x500

3 Likes

My Monster March Goblin on dragon isn’t progressing as much as I’d like to, but the model has its base layers.

Eventually it will be finished. Promised!

3 Likes

/cheers @Vince . Glad to see that I’m not the only one still working on their Monster March Model. :grin:

And yep, getting done eventually is the important part! … we said we d finish those models in March … but not which March, right? :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

" getting done eventually is the important part! … we said we d finish those models in March … but not which March, right?"
heheh, I like that logic @Mikes
It’s finished when it’s finished, @Vince, at least until you want something of it for another project or you think it needs to be improved. I’m still tinkering on the Fire Deamon/Giant with wings dude. it’s almost done, I think… maybe

3 Likes

4 Likes

Looking great @Sceleris

1 Like

Luv your style! Your Tkin tie niceluy together using this painting style and colour scheme!

2 Likes

It’s only 19 days late, but finally: here’s the model finished!
I love the fact that my gobz have a decent centrepiece now!I dub him “Gubbah the Goliath”

In game terms, he’s a combat-kitted wingit, since Gobs have no other 50x50 flying model.

5 Likes