Ratkin preview

Oh those look great! :slight_smile:

I wasn’t entirely sold as I first saw the renders of the ratkin war engine thingies, but when painted up, those look awesome! Not as much WW2 style as I was afraid they would, now that you can properly see the monster thingy inside the machine with the paintjob.

I’m way too busy with my elf army though to consider getting those atm though. And after the Elves the Undead are waiting … and more Dungeon Saga as well :wink:

3 Likes

Ratkin in the mantic range look like Olympic body builders :joy:

1 Like

As much as I’m trying, … i’m not seeing that @Xanathar :wink:

But maybe all rats just look the same to an elf player :laughing:

1 Like

I wish I had biceps/triceps like ratkin rank n file :muscle:t2:

1 Like

Then get up and start working in an Abyssal Dwarf slave mine!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Solid come back :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Played two local tournaments with Ratkin this summer. First tourney I ended up the lonesome loser on the bottom of the pile. However, this last one I finished fourth after a few tweaks! Tomorrow I have my scheduled Thursday night slamfest scheduled at the local hobby shop. I added a brood mother so lets see what happens!

6 Likes

I need to find that ratkin sneaky way of making a viable army composition. Perhaps I shall hire a horde of ogre siege breakers. Me3 & df6 from the front is tasty!

1 Like

you should post your list in the army lists section and look for feedback, I know there are a lot of strong builds for the ratkin out there

2 Likes