Slllloooowwww grow herd

Hi,

So I will be building up a herd force,but I’m not the fastest , mostly due to lack of free hobby time but thought I would start a blog here to attempt some momentum…so without further ado…

First up, a beast of nature. This model has a rider,so I thought give it a spirit of the woods vibe.

I also have done some work on some bases ready for my tribal spears and trappers when I buy them! Tried to get a sense of overgrown ruins. I will be adding wild flowers and maybe touching up the earthen areas.

11 Likes

no matter how slow you are you’re faster than me :slight_smile:

I love the beast of nature it’s a great looking model there and the basing is looking well, have you thought about adding in a little height on the next bases to stop them looking too similar, a layer of cork in an area to give you a little step up like a floor would work well with your ruins.

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a runewars model that was going cheap:)

Definitely need to think about adding height. I have a rock on one, but good shout using cork

looks great so far… if you get stuck and someone asks you where the models are… camoflage mate! Those herd creatures melt into the forest…