Three minute army primers!

Hi! I’ve started to make a series of basic 3 minute introductions to each army type. So far I’ve done Basileans, and now Dwarfs! Enjoy!

19 Likes

These are excellent videos. Some of the best Kings of War content I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Nice work Steve, even if the dwarf one defeats the 3 minute rule hehehe. i look forward to watching the rest of them.

3 Likes

The elf one’s gonna drive you nuts then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

When compared to the recent Counter Charge review of Northern Alliance at over 3 hours of comprehensive reviewing, 4 minutes plus is still a snippet Steve, so it’d be churlish to quibble about the extra minute :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We cater for both ends of the spectrum! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Northern Alliance is live!

7 Likes

Great work! Love it

2 Likes

More!!!

3 Likes

Great work Steve, much appreciated as a new player.

2 Likes

Love the work Steve.

3 Likes

Up to date with new army primers!

3 Likes

Did the mantic Hobby Heros get announced?, Steve was one of the names I voted for. I love these primers and the community updates especially.

3 Likes

They did and thank you very much, it was really nice to be nominated :slight_smile:

Updated with Empire of Dust and Forces of the Abyss!

3 Likes

Top work Steve.

Long time admirer just wanted to say ‘thanks’.

Can you do a Primer about Varangur, realy your videos. are the intervieuws coming back?

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Hi Hendrik

I will do varungur, just finishing off the main book armies first!

The interviews proved pretty unpopular compared to other videos, which was a shame because they were a lot of work. I may resurrect them

1 Like