TiC's Nightstalkers (Ongoing)

Just finished work on my half of the starter kit (my brother is working on the other half). I’ve painted some individual minis for DnD, but this is my first attempt at army painting. Any feedback is appreciated

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum and those are really nice bunch of nightstalkers! I like the lamp on bases, nice detail.

3 Likes

Thanks! looks like a good group of people :+1: yeah, really wanted to go for that Bloodborne look, so when I saw those lamps at Hobby Lobby it was a snap grab

1 Like

Are they walking in blood splattered cobblestones - looks awesome! Keep painting and update us with progress. I am looking forward to seeing more

2 Likes

Thanks :+1: yep, I love that ye olde gothic London look, and the cobblestone streets fit the bill nicely. These are all the KoW minis I currently own, and I’m planning on playing at least a few low-point games before deciding what I want to get to expand

4 Likes

Warband Booster primed up

5 Likes

Banshee painted

8 Likes

Shade painted up

7 Likes

And, finally, the Mind Screech

6 Likes

Went with a matchstick fence painted like iron. Dunno, looks more like a black wooden fence, but what do you guys think?

6 Likes

From pics it seems to me it should be more black and I think it misses spikes on top. And perhaps bolts.

1 Like

Good point

Updated iron fence

5 Likes