Undead army

Thank you, yeah i’m gonna chill for a bit and not get anymore for a while, for the bases i was thinking about a boggy swampland for the skeletons, and a standard graveyard for the zombies and ghouls, not sure about the other units.

1 Like

Goreblights

9 Likes

love the stitched horror thing as a goreblight.

1 Like

It’s a stitch golem from reaper, he fits into role quite good his huge hands make his crushing damage believable.

Big stitched lad makes a nice goreblight for sure. Mantic McGorberson there is also looking mighty fine.

1 Like

Thank you, and they’re ready for war “blood for blood and by the gallon the old days are back the the bad days, the all or nothing days” i haven’t seen that film for ages.

1 Like

Talking about big ol’ crushing hands always reminds me of Marv :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Big crushing hands remind me of Cindy Crawford.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

It’s when i make remarks like that i remember why i can’t be trusted to be on facebook or twitter those platforms are lunatic asylums and throwing shade at celebs like this runs the risk of being lynched by an angry fan base.

2 Likes

Skeleton warrior horde

6 Likes

The lady reavers
Tried to paint one of the cats but messed it up, i want them to look like mountain lions.

7 Likes

Zombie legion 1 finished and ready for a tabletop.

9 Likes

I really like those trees!

1 Like

Yeah they turned out to be pretty good, they’re from Woodland scenics the branches can be twisted into different positions easily and the big trees make good handles to pick up the base.

1 Like

Skeleton spearmen horde finished, might add some more things to the bases and glue some different shields.

6 Likes

Soul reaver cavalry

Soul reavers

Dragon mount for Apaphys EoD/Vampire lord Undead, the rider will be glu tacked on depending the army

Apaphys for EoD a reaper model with a mantic mummy head

Revenant on burrowing worm

7 Likes

Can I say your painting is improving a lot? Congratulations on your hobby progress! It’s always great to see the progress through an army!

Your painting on the zombies and skeletons is a huge step forward from the earlier pictures, both in basingstyle and painting quality!

As said before, I really dig the bright colours on the vampires, it makes them stand out. And yes, they are legal this way.

You mentioned trying a swampland on your skeletons. Allow me to link my recently (hm… almost a year ago, where does the time go?) finished half of a zombie horde in that theme:

4 Likes

Thank you @Vince i’ve been on a roll this month getting things done, it’s great seeing it all come together and i’m enjoying watching everyone elses progress too.

The based zombies and skeletons are actually the same units from the previous pictures I just gave them a bit of a touch up before basing and managed to take clearer pictures.

I definitley wanted colour with the vampires they’re vain creatures and demand to be noticed.

Yeah I want to try a misty forest swampland basing for the skeleton warriors and the wraiths, those zombies are great and I like the lich queen model, I know what you mean about the time it’s flown by 3 years ago I started building my armies.

1 Like

Agree, your basing has really improved. :slight_smile:

2 Likes