Undead army

Hope these pictures look o.k and not too blurry, i’ll start off with one of my zombie legions, the one troop at the back needs to be finished.

6 Likes

Skeleton spearmen

3 Likes

Revenants

5 Likes

Ghouls, the one at the back is the 1st of the bunch i did with flesh colours before changing the theme, the other troop at the back needs shading to finish

5 Likes

My wraiths which i’m quite proud of to be honest, they were green washed to have a bit of a ghostly green glow look.

5 Likes

A few of my mummies, i really like the mantic models for these they were fun to paint.

6 Likes

Soul reavers, i wanted to add some diversity to these so i’m painting up a sisterhood regiment as vampires to mix in with them i don’t know if that is allowed though.

6 Likes

Some of my revenant cavalry horde

6 Likes

Soul reaver cavalry, again i wanted diversity so i’m painting up a panther lancer reg as vampires, don’t know if that is allowed.

5 Likes

Werewolves

7 Likes

Zobie trolls, TTcombat trolls i’m attempting to make look undead

m

5 Likes

Wights

5 Likes

Catapult, ghoul ghast, lykanis

5 Likes

Ilona with vampire lords, ones on horseback can be removed to put on dragons that i need to paint

5 Likes

Revenant kings

5 Likes

Lich queen with the scythe and necromancers

5 Likes

These guys are under construction, skeleton sword and board warriors, i went for warlord games children of the hydras teeth and they are proving to be a bit of a beehotch to put together

5 Likes

And finaly the big guy, he’s for my EoD but i wanted to put him here, genuinly stoked i painted this

10 Likes

That’s it for now, i’ve still got more to paint, i’ll put my EoD up here too soon maybe, they were the 1st lot i painted so be warned in advance they do not look good

1 Like

that’s a hell of a size of army. How are you planning on doing the bases?

Oh and in answer to your question about mixing in sisterhood as vampires. 100% allowed, your army you make it your way just point it out to your opponent and get to rolling dice and eating their units.

2 Likes