Undead – Zombie diorama base

Hi, I’d like to show the first multi base I’ve ever done. It’s also my first KoW base, since I’m very fresh to this game. The linked video at the end of this post explains how I did this base (in German).

20 Likes

Great stuff!
And very cool that you addded a YouTube video in the thread. Did you just put in the link and it worked automatically? (still getting to know this forum)

1 Like

Thank you!
Yes, I just copy-pasted the link. Very comfortable – as the whole forum seems to me. Great thing.

1 Like

I always love when people make their units rank up how they should. Love the random groupings and “horde” like effect Well done!

1 Like

This is so good. I could swear they are moving :fearful:

1 Like

Ha ha … thank you! They do! In the dusk when you barely can see something, they do … and so the base looks a little bit different every day.

Oooh, the video, it’s in German, and I understand it somehow! Thanks, 8th grade German in school 26 years ago… :grimacing:

1 Like

Ha ha … you never know when it’ll be useful. :slight_smile:
Thank you.

I will surely watch more of your videos to brush up my language skills. Great looking unit! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Your landscape modeling is fantastic.

Great job.

1 Like

[Vincent Price:]
Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y’all’s neighborhood
And whomsoever shall be found
Without the soul for getting down
Must stand and face the hounds of hell
And rot inside a corpse’s shell
The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grisly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

Very cool. Love the colours on the zombie skin

1 Like

That really does look great, good “swarm” grouping up front, nice use of negative space, but I would like to see a few more models on there, really push the visual up from a handful of zombies to a pile of them.

1 Like