Unit rules available?

So, some of you might have seen that we play both KoW and Vanguard in 15mm around here. But as far as Vanguard it leaves us relying on EasyArmy for unit stats primarily. Is there any other way to get the stats other than by 28mm models that won’t be used? Of course we are looking to support Mantic here, will happily by any printed/digital material they have. Looking for a list that is more complete than the one in Ice & Iron and ideally covers the upcoming Abyssal Dwarf war band as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easy Army is the most complete stats resource. Any stats on newly released cards that you get with models from a warband release make their way to Easy Army after a while.

1 Like

It does, but its so weird not to sell the cards separately or have them available online if they are going to be given to EasyArmy anyway. I was hoping there would be another solution for this that I had missed.

Trident realms cards are available separately to gauge the interest people would have in buying separate card packs

1 Like

Ah coolers, I almost said I have no intention to play them. But as we all know, deep down we want to play them all… But not in the foreseeable future at least.

Its for the updated war bands mainly, but I guess Ill have to wait for EasyArmy then. Just seems that doing cards in boxes only makes it harder for people to get into the game, especially since the Ice & Iron didn’t include them all for some weird reason. Unless you buy all their releases you dont have all the rules, the whole Vanguard release/support feels a bit messy… :frowning:
Its great to have EasyArmy, but Id happily pay for a yearly updated book that contains it all, up to date war bands/equipmentlist etc like CoK for KoW.

2 Likes

Just in case, now Mantic has published a free PDF with all the profiles! Check out on their website :slight_smile:

2 Likes