V-Dawg's Kingdom of Men; It's simply the würst

wonderful

1 Like

My painting goal this month…

7 Likes

great to see it coming along and models on that great base

1 Like

Its threads like this that show that KoW is the spiritual home of modellers; I mean painting GREAT, models GREAT, basing… WOW.

Across the table from this I would be in equal parts amazed, inspired and ashamed. Well, maybe not in equal parts, [glances at bog standard ogre army], shame might be significantly more than a third of that particular pie.

Well played sir.

3 Likes

Wow. What an amazing feedback. Im really greatful for this @listless . Also i should take a moment to thank @Nav for all the positive comments in this forum. Such a great place to be!

2 Likes

Many thanks @V-Dawg

14 Likes

They look excellent. I love the diorama. I bet the stall holders are regretting setting up shop on a battlefield though? Although it could be like a marathon feeding station and they’ll do a brisk business keeping everyone’s energy and hydration levels up :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks. I think the battle field set up on them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there’s always one unhappy customer who starts a riot over the exhorbitant price for eggs these days…

4 Likes

It all started when someone refused to haggle …

4 Likes

Shield wall.

16 Likes

How’d they fare against your cat?

2 Likes

They actually won! Need a new cat now, a bigger one!

3 Likes

Let’s build a Monarch…

10 Likes

Update…

11 Likes

Love it mate.

75 Square or does the photo just make it look different?

1 Like

Great minds think alike! I use the Lord kingdoms queen as my monarch. It’s been printed, but need assembly.

1 Like

The platform itself is 75 square. The base will eventually be 100 square

1 Like

The Monarch is slowly getting there. Added some detalils, like loot.

7 Likes