VigoTheButch's Non-KOW Painting/Hobby Log: Getting It Done

Thanks!

Got eighty guardsmen done. Only 120 left, lol.

9 Likes

Nice work! They look great, and nice mix of long coats + Cadia + Rogue Trader with those stud pads. Good luck on the next 40!

1 Like

Thanks! I have the studs for regular guys, and the corporals and sergeants have spiked pads. They printed out really great.

1 Like

9 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

Infinity :heart_eyes:
I wish my husband would be interested in it *sigh

1 Like

I’ve found that it is a fairly polarizing game. You’re into it or you’re really not. Kind of unique, lol.

1 Like

When I played it a lot with my Ex :zipper_mouth_face: , I felt like there can’t be any other game for me, if I want to keep my head up during a game :smiley: - it’s a lot of reading and learning all the time. Tabletop masterclass. :ok_hand:t3:

I think it’s a fun game. Haven’t played in a while sadly. Still haven’t even removed the cellophane from my copy of the N4 rulebook, lol.

1 Like

Beautiful Russes, I’d say this is the peak for the old Citadel workhorse design, including all the FW tweaks that fix the outline and add much needed ‘functionality’. Your paint really pulls everything together and pushes the quasi-real world gravitas.

Lots of great work in these posts! And yea, I played quite a bit of Infinity N2, bought the N3 book when it became a dramatically better game and barely opened it, and if I own the N4 book I haven’t opened it at all :sweat_smile:

Thanks! Yeah, I liked the FW styling most. I spent a lot of time in Blender adding stuff and adding magnet holes before I printed them

1 Like

I was gonna ask if you printed them, since they look so much sharper than GW / FW general does (and it’s you). I’m always in the market for a 3D Russ I a) like and b) can effectively print a bunch of. I really like the RO Caiman but wow can it be a bear to print. Cyber Forge just dropped their own Metal Slug-esque not-Russ, I’m tempted as TF stuff prints for me, but I don’t care for all the square sci-fi angles on it …

1 Like

I might have printed a few, lol.

6 Likes

Just a couple of tanks there. I don’t know, you could probably use a few more!

Duuuuuuuuuuude, armored company of my dreams there. Do you have a Saturn or other big bed printer? I both really want a Saturn and am scared of getting one, as I’d just churn new armies out and probably never paint anything :expressionless:

I found new files today that aren’t GW clones, and almost wanted to ditch these and reprint new ones, lol

1 Like

I have an Epax E10, so 50mm taller than a Saturn but same plate size I think. A lot easier than printing on my original Mars 1, lol

1 Like

Fresh today. I liked this and it’s friends

2 Likes