What's your favorite Mantic model for 2021 so far?

Yeah “board game” plastic and basing to make the rest of the League of Infamy models

2 Likes

Updating my choice from Knucker to Greater Air Elemental.

Very impressed with the kit having loosely put it together. Now obvious from looking at the base, but it’s quite an imposing miniature.

(reminds me a bit of Slimer)

8 Likes

They do look Fantastic!

1 Like

Do you know how it sizes up to the other Greater Elementals? It looks to be much bigger.

It’s around 10cm high, and a touch wider, about 11cm/12cm claw to claw. Only other Mantic elementals I have are the Earth ones and I’ve not built them yet.

1 Like

I think the best model is from dreadball. The coach in trenchcoat. Love that model. Still on my wish list.

2 Likes

I was tempted enough - Knucker BoN (vargheist wings).

Unfortunately, it’s not at the top of the painting queue.

2 Likes

I think you’ll find he is not two Zees in a coat! excuse you.

1 Like

I played against them recently in a tournament and they don’t seem like they are significantly bigger than other greaters I have seen. But the only greaters on the table were air so I didn’t have a head to head look. But I have seen the greater earthes and fires before and they didn’t strike me as massively larger if even noticeable larger.

1 Like

I know😉.

It’s about the same size as a greater water elemental.

3 Likes

Also remember that the greater EE is a titan, the others are monsters - so the base size difference can throw comparison off if just looking at the images

3 Likes