What's your favorite Mantic model for 2021 so far?

I am going to go with one that’s not quite released yet but should be out soon, the Jesse Tribute Warlock. It’s such a cool model I snagged 2 on preorder, one for myself and one for likely prize support at a minimum.

3 Likes

Agreed. I’m psyched for the warlock to come out.

The dwarf ships look ace, but I might have to say the rhinosaurs. They look incredible.

2 Likes

So much fantastic stuff coming down to not only fill out ranges but that’s just going to look gorgeous on the table.

1 Like

I think for me it is probably the new Coach for dreadball, which is definitely not two Zee in a trenchcoat.

There is some amazing stuff coming down the road though and every release Mantic have they seem to up the quality another notch.

3 Likes

The mutant ratfiend is terrific!
I’m sadly not sure that I will buy it, because I don’t play ratkin, but still.

3 Likes

Heh…if I got a penny any time I said “I am not going to buy that thing because I don`t play that army” I could buy that ratfiend :smile:

As for minis, I like Tigrex and Master Artificer, although who knows when they will be released.

3 Likes

I love the vibe of the TK Armada ships (from a ‘this is what is coming’) point.

The ratfiend looks stunning, plus if the resin model is anything like the quality of some of the other big ones (have Phoenix, which I was iffy about buying originally) it will not disappoint

2 Likes

The Ratkin War Chief looks pretty fearsome. He looks tougher than most rat characters that I’ve seen across multiple ranges which is neat.

3 Likes

New Drakon Riders hands down, even though they aren’t released yet … my fingers are itching to order already :wink:

2 Likes

They do look pretty awesome.

And they are online :wink: Yup, ordered my Drakon Riders just a minute ago :smiley:

3 Likes

Drakon Riders :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Halfling iron beast

2 Likes

A full on KoW style resin version would be awesome - the LoI plastic one is pretty decent though

3 Likes

loved all the Ratkin range so far, possibly the Death Engine? And the Ogre Warlock. And all Armada. The Elves and Northern Alliance are very much my playstyle so looking forward to them. Halflings look phenomenal too, I will be making a bunch of those.

3 Likes

yesssss I got two of the Jessie Nomnoms and they are beautiful, but I can’t wait for the halflings

2 Likes

Got to say, those new Scorchwings are wonderful looking models.

Haven’t seen them in the flesh, but damn… those things are gorgeous.

3 Likes

The troll/halfling gunners look epic

3 Likes

The Knucker (and it’s plastic)

I’d be tempted to get one of these, pop some wings on, and field it as a Beast of Nature.

9 Likes

Just built a knucker that came through the other day. Really nice mini - fits together perfectly, with very few mould lines in sensible places.

Not an issue but was surprised by the cobble base it came with and the slightly more rubbery plastic (a touch harder to clean up - not that there was much to do).

1 Like