What's your favorite Mantic model for 2021 so far?

I am going to go with one that’s not quite released yet but should be out soon, the Jesse Tribute Warlock. It’s such a cool model I snagged 2 on preorder, one for myself and one for likely prize support at a minimum.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m psyched for the warlock to come out.

The dwarf ships look ace, but I might have to say the rhinosaurs. They look incredible.

1 Like

So much fantastic stuff coming down to not only fill out ranges but that’s just going to look gorgeous on the table.

I think for me it is probably the new Coach for dreadball, which is definitely not two Zee in a trenchcoat.

There is some amazing stuff coming down the road though and every release Mantic have they seem to up the quality another notch.

2 Likes

The mutant ratfiend is terrific!
I’m sadly not sure that I will buy it, because I don’t play ratkin, but still.

2 Likes

Heh…if I got a penny any time I said “I am not going to buy that thing because I don`t play that army” I could buy that ratfiend :smile:

As for minis, I like Tigrex and Master Artificer, although who knows when they will be released.

3 Likes

I love the vibe of the TK Armada ships (from a ‘this is what is coming’) point.

The ratfiend looks stunning, plus if the resin model is anything like the quality of some of the other big ones (have Phoenix, which I was iffy about buying originally) it will not disappoint

1 Like

The Ratkin War Chief looks pretty fearsome. He looks tougher than most rat characters that I’ve seen across multiple ranges which is neat.

2 Likes

New Drakon Riders hands down, even though they aren’t released yet … my fingers are itching to order already :wink:

1 Like

They do look pretty awesome.

And they are online :wink: Yup, ordered my Drakon Riders just a minute ago :smiley:

2 Likes

Drakon Riders :slight_smile:

1 Like