Andreas' Kingdoms of Men & League of Rhordia

I strongly advise you to multibase them! It’s so much easier on the battlefield and so much fun painting! It actually brought me back into the hobby and was a fundamental part of the motivation to paint a whole army (even though mine is quite small atm).

And welcome to the forum, btw.

1 Like

Without wanting to hijack Andreas’ thread, I’m a bit worried in case I play something else where multi basing isn’t a thing. But I Probably over think / worry too much :joy:
And thank you for your welcome. The forum looks great and I have so many questions…

1 Like

You’re not wrong, it’s the old Empire Giant from GW.

I would also recommend multibasing, it looks better and it’s easier to move on the battlefield. I magnetize my units so I can transport them easily. If I ever switch game systems I will paint a new army or rebase.

Ha, exactly the plan for my KoM! :person_fencing:
Maybe cause it’s the period I know the most about (did some late 15th century reenactment many years ago)…

1 Like

More stuff for my humans, two Ogre Palace Guard hordes and two Ogre Palace Guard Captains, hero on horse to show scale :slight_smile:

10 Likes

When I see these I can only think of the sadness I felt when GW killed the old world… :see_no_evil: :pleading_face:

But nice paintjob of course!! :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

I am not too bothered about that anymore, the way I see it WHFB was already dying a slow death.

Also the demise of WHFB brought us Kings of War, which imho is a much better game :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

True indeed!!

2 Likes

These are stunning, well done

1 Like

Six troops of Fanatics/Penitents for my human armies

8 Likes

Awesome fanatics/penitent mobs, these are Frostgrave I think? Wonderful rabble.

The Stormcast look great as well, the livery really adds to all that metal.

1 Like

Yes they are frostgrave cultists, I have more coming but I need a break from painting them :slight_smile:

1 Like