Andreas' The Herd

They are from GW, same as the leaves on the Forest Shamblers

What kit did they come from?

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NO/Barbed-Bracken-2017

1 Like

Oh, it is a vegetation only pack, great!!

1 Like

A fantastic paintjob and stunningly beautiful bases. I’m not a fan of the GW models that you used as tree herders though, but you sure made the best out of them! This is going to be a brilliant looking army.

1 Like

4 Regiments of Earth Elementals

12 Likes

Another great example for basing. I love the details.

1 Like

beautiful work on the minis and the basing…and the basing on the minis :smiley:

1 Like

Those are great Earth Elementals, the vegetation growth on them really helps evoke the ancient feel of these walking rocks. What model are they?

1 Like

they look like they may be 3D prints I can see layering on the arms

They are indeed 3D prints, https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3294553

I tried printing them on a resin printer but the prints failed, so I printed them on a FDM printer instead hence the layer lines. I covered up the worst of it with muddy ground from AK interactive and various tufts.

1 Like

they look great, fantastic work throughout

1 Like

Regiment of Tribal Spears, repaint of some old miniatures I found in the attic :slight_smile:

These were completed in March but I forgot to post them here. I have a second regiment “on the way” so I can field them as a horde.

13 Likes

I’ve just been lurking and liking since you first posted this army, but wanted to say this is a really lovely Herd force. Great painting, great basing, just super solid all around :goat:

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

I added a new Minotaur Chariot Horde to my herd army.

14 Likes

Loving that piece.

The skin and bone work looks especially good.

1 Like

Absolutely brilliant, fits the unit perfectly on top of great paint and basing :pig: :fire:

1 Like

fabulous work

1 Like

Great looking unit and a phantastic idea to add the awesome (warcry?) minotaur.

1 Like