Circus Gobbolino - Goblin circus themed army

Still have some heroes to post:

Maybe not exactly potions, but I hope fire breathers are ok too?
Again, one guy from Gaspez Arts, the other one is, I think, from Reaper? I just added an extra torch for intensity :smiley:

And while there must be no circus without a bearded lady, here we go (the model was the same lucky buy as the Leprechaun, and I have the same zero idea which system it might be from…I just added the beard here, because…you know…for reasons)

Have fun :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Oh, I forgot: The fire breathers are (intended to be) my Banggits, and the Lady is, of course, the Troll Bruiser :smiley:

awesome fire painting

1 Like

Thanks, that depends extremely of how motivated I am the day when I’m on it :smile: but those two turned out good I think. Remember them when I post some others :smile:

1 Like

Okay, as mentioned before (and of course indisputably necessary), there is a high dive guy :smile: among the others, most fitting would be a Biggit, but he might also be kind of inspiring, so Flaggit is an option in my eyes too. But see for yourself:

And while we’re talking about inspiring, what’s more inspiring than cracking the highscore :muscle: (pretty fantasy-racist that there’s no green skin colored emoji :sweat_smile:)

That’s it for today, have a nice weekend everyone :v:

13 Likes

dat der is a fing of byootie

1 Like

You are putting the fantasy into fantasy. Amazing work.

1 Like

Wow… I… will gladly take that :open_mouth::sweat_smile: thanks a lot dude, but there are so many fantastic armies and projects around here and the whole hobby, I think holding up the fantasy banner is a team thing :v: but I’m more than happy to keep those green guys coming, one at a time, to entertain and of course get some feedback, either way constructive criticism or just fun :grin:

4 Likes

Let’s get… musical :postal_horn:
War Trombones didn’t loose their allure in 3rd, so getting 2 was the only logical thing to do :man_shrugging:
And while the original one is funny enough, there was no need for conversions… The other one is, once again, from Malifaux Gremlins, standing on on a box I got on the German boardgame fair “Spiel” very cheaply. I think it’s from microarts Studio, but I’m not 100% sure… Anyway, as always, have fun :balloon:

12 Likes

Oh wow, like I’ve never heard of sorting. Uploaded from mobile and organizing was kind of annoying. Soooorry :roll_eyes:

So, those 2 units are the last pics I have to that day - my buddy is busy being dad, earning money and other unimportant stuff, so I’ll just have to wait a while for the next pics. But here we go, with some more necessarily circus AND Gobbo stuff: Devices which can launch projectiles and/or artists about 300 feet. There was some converting, and it was fun as hell :smiley:

And in case you might wonder… Yes, that cannon was a Playmobil cannon once :smile:

I hope I will get more pics soon, and in the meantime get some feedback from you guys - everything is welcome!

13 Likes

there is thinking outside of the box… and there is refusing to acknowledge such cubist idiology as the existance of a box at all.
Translation…" i’m not worthy!"
excellent!

the Bangit guy really needs a speech bubble with “Four!” in it hehehehe

1 Like

:smile: Thanks a lot mate, but in fact, in most cases I like boxes. In the hobby there is pure freedom in doing whatever you like though, so I can go and let boxes be boxes while doing what seems cool to me. And don’t you hide from worthyness (is that a word?), your stuff is absolutely lovely, especially the item markes are something I’ve never thought of! Brilliant idea, which I’m going to steal inevitably :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Many thanks

More pics have arrived :tada:
Let’s start with the missing war machines:
One that most people with goblin interest may know, and which doesn’t need any conversion at all, because it is a funny as it is classical :smile:

Rulewise not war machines, but fitting into that category somehow :stuck_out_tongue: the Mincers (chariots would fit also I think)

Most of the pics are finished now, so I can go week by week with posting. Have fun :man_juggling:

15 Likes

Hello again, now that I’ve come to the bigger guys, or at least base sizes, let’s go with the kings on chariot. Surely they’d work as normal chariots too, but I never used them in a list. Most of the “veteran” players should recognize the first guy, which I think must not miss in a goblin army, no matter the style :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: the second guy is the same model as the circus director from Malifaux, but mounted… The elephant is a cheap child toy for 1€ with some green stuff.

Circus power on the roll​:circus_tent::grinning:

13 Likes

Banner of Grom is still missing, in case you wonder, it will say “King of Beer”. Any Tankard fans? :grinning::beers:

1 Like

Awesome! Is it Grom the Paunch and a Fanatic model, both converted?

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!
They’re both the original crew, only conversion here is Grom’s axe, and I cut the blades on the yoke because they were simply too large to fit on the base (and they didn’t fit into the overall look of the circus which is mostly weapon free :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

Soooo, come one come all, here we go with the first real “unit unit” - Sharpsticks
This unit was one of the first things I did in the circus, and I was happy to have a friend who inspired me to it, because I had NO idea what to do with those guys…but I’m happy with them, although it’s a nightmare picking them up :smiley:

17 Likes