Circus Gobbolino - Goblin circus themed army

Fabulous!

1 Like

Dwarfs: What is that shields supposed to do? Hypnotize me?
Goblins: No, just give you a splitting headache.

2 Likes

If it’s tempting the foe to ask, it’s working :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

A late merry Christmas to everybody!
I have another sharpstick unit here, because I had a good leftover from the gw spider-riding boys. The idea for the unit, or better the credit, goes completely to DASQUEEK-MASTER ASSASSIN from Warseer.com, who had the idea for a goblin circus long before I started mine (I found it when I was half due with my thing, so I can keep my idea separately :sweat_smile: ). He (I think “he” because of the, sadly, male heavy hobby population :man_shrugging: ) has a great showcase which you can find here:

Dasqueek’s Goblin Circus

The spear unit is so brilliant, I simply had to steal it… So here is my take:

I hope you like both units, and I hope there will always be people like us tabletoppers, who have fun in this kind of stuff and creativity.
So cheers to all of you, and have a good start into 2021, which, maybe, can’t be worse than what we’ve been through the last months!

14 Likes

Love it… nothing like a bed of sharp spears to focus the concerntration of the high wire walker… a good use of old spider rider goblins too

1 Like

Thanks! The spiders have their place in the circus too, but I don’t have their pics ready - I think you’ll like it :wink:

1 Like

Simply amazing again. You are a true master of your hobby.

Your units seem to move - if that makes sense - they are full of life.

2 Likes

Thank you a lot my friend! This is extremely encouraging to try more things :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let’s come to the Gobbo unit which was found in every list on 2nd Ed, but maybe has changed in third now due to the shoots Nerf. Spitters, or maybe in this case, Trick-Shot-Artists

And yes, that’s a bikini Goblette up there :dancer: :wink:

14 Likes

That is brilliant. With 5+ to hit, they were probably aiming for her too :joy:

7 Likes

They shoot as good as most elves now, so probably bikini babes should be a solid institution on every shooter base :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha. I didn’t realise elves were the same, as you say, they definitely need something to practice on too. KOW elves based more on Dobbie than Legolas??

5 Likes

Ahahahaha :laughing: that would be a pretty awesome explanation for their shooty skills

Ok, coming tooooo… Trolls! Funny, I’m not really into trolls as a unit I like to play rulewise, but man, do I LOVE trolls as a concept :laughing: and of course they give plenty of ways to circuzise (do not confuse, that would be awful and you probably won’t survive it) them…I went with the most obvious thing: Strongmen :muscle:

Let me know if this something we can agree on :upside_down_face:

18 Likes

Loving those trolls… totally awesome.

1 Like

Amazing - as usual. :+1:

1 Like

Man, this cracks me up. So good. :grin:

1 Like

They are excellent. Which way is the beach pose and sign is fantastic. Although it looks like they keep skipping leg day!! :joy::muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys, it means a lot to me having such feedback :heart:
@HouseElf hehe, they’d be faster than s6 if they hadn’t :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Took me a little longer this time, wild times at work and around.

The second unit of trollololoz (insert meme here) is not know for their strongman skills, but the more for punny stuff. So we have those guys here:

If you see what I did there… It’s not, what would be funny as well, the Slasher, but the… ha? Ha? Rock Troll! Hhehehehehe okiwillstopthat… The other guy might show some resemblance to a video game, so it seems legit to say “Wow! A Troll!” :kissing::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ok enough of that. You still need two rows for a horde, so what do obviously dancing trolls with a specific area of living have in common?

Right, Riverdance 👯‍♀ I still laugh about that sh*t, but it’s ok of you stop reading here and throw some sharp objects in my general direction :v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The whole thing forms a quite fitting circus band including aesthetic dancing performance. Hope you like 'em!

17 Likes