Findol's Sylvan Kin (and other woodland friends)

5 Likes

Finally got stuck in and finished the Silverbreeze!

8 Likes

The Dragoning begins!

8 Likes

The Dragoning continues!
Most parts of the dragon have been pinned which was a long process but worth it in the end I feel.
The riders have also been pinned but are removable for the rest of the converting and painting.
I’m pretty stoked that Nuala and the Blood Tracker (Hordes Circle Orboros) worked as they retain my nod to the old Sisters of Twilight, Naestra and Arahan, but they bring a dark and brutal tone that I want to convey with this model. The dragon is going to be a bit of a bog beast and they fit that style I’m going for.

8 Likes

Base coating time.

11 Likes

Some progress updates! Been having fun taking my time with this one. So many details to nail down with this project.

10 Likes

Such a fun and wild miniature.

1 Like

There’s so much going on I’m finding it hard to photograph this model. My phone camera has a very shallow depth of field so something always seems to be blurred out. Lots of fun to work on though!

12 Likes

Stunning!

1 Like

Wow, that’s great!! You really did it justice Findol! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on completing a real bucket list of a model! And to an awesome level at that :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Finished my Undead 2300 project so now it’s time to get back to some Sylvan Kin.
First Sylvan mini of 2024 is Lylyth the Master Hunter.

I really like a lot of the Warhamordes models for Sylvan Kin. Lylyth is from Everblight so she is usually grey, black, and blue and evil. With a bow swap, a green cape and some red hair, she’ll fit right in in the Moon wood.

3 Likes

I’ve always loved that Lylyth model, will be interesting to see her go from grey-blue skin and winter vibes to a forest elf :clap:

1 Like

Getting started…

4 Likes

Took a mental health day today and got some real painting time in🙂

Very happy with how she is turning out. On reflection she’s coming out looking like an evil Merida😄

3 Likes