Monster March! - painting topic

hehehe loving the knive between the teef idea

1 Like

You’ll need parrots and peg-legs as well. And eye patches. :wink:

and some hooks and tri cornered hats too

1 Like

i might struggle to find parrots in my bits box! i do have a tiny penguin , however, the goblins shoulders make poor perches! pirate with hook and penguin :penguin: and one with wooden leg

1 Like

Would a ship’s rat be a better parrot for a goblin?

Maybe a ship’s spider …

1 Like

i’ve a couple of otters too. pics now added of my first two pirates WIP and Winggit mk I

1 Like

Some Berserkers(Avatars of War) join the army

9 Likes

Haha. I was going to say, you need a lot of parrots! I’d only add cutlasses and someone with a hook hand (obviously). Maybe a crocodile??

1 Like

Oooh, where did you get those Halfling Knights? It’s hard for me to find any good halfling units.

Could be TTCombat - they have pig & goat riders (and Eskimo style halfling walrus cavalry if you want something really odd :wink: )

1 Like

Yep it’s TT combat. They’ve got a somewhat unusual selection of halflings: those walrus riders were too bizarre for me

1 Like

Now if NA had a cavalry option I could see them working, but yeah, they are a bit off the wall (bears are nice though)

Other than Frostfang, NA doesn’t really have many options for calvaries.

Ships & giants

9 Likes

Are the Giants Armada scale?

Some more updated KoM.

@Nav - they are probably nearer Armada scale compared to some of the new giant models out there!

8 Likes

It’s taken most of the month, but my Legion of Goblin Rabble base is finally finished, although i will still throw a few more pirates in the rigging.
My homage to all things Armada: …
The SS Fly-Agaric

it’s come a long way from the cardboard box and pile of coffee stirrers it started out as.

8 Likes

Incredible!

1 Like

@Nav Great work! Lovely!

1 Like

Militia unit & a group shot of the rebased army so far

9 Likes