Jumbo June! - painting topic

It’s in fact the Creature Caster ‘Lord of Malice’ (https://creaturecaster.com/us/product/lord-of-malice/) :wink: Looks like you got a recast? Or a reseller who didn’t know what it is.

Whatever the source, looking great! Love CC’s stuff.

3 Likes

Good eyes mate, I definitely got a recast model coz the details on the model were not as defined and the wings were poor in comparison. There was actually a bit of filler already on one wing. I think I even saw it on alibaba for cheaper still… maybe they used cheap 3d printers?

2 Likes

Four! 4!?

1 Like

More ‘why the hell not?’ hobby from Nav!

I need to do at least one army in the same vein at some point.

1 Like

many thanks

Finished these yesterday, a Horde of Zombie Trolls and a Vampire Lord.

2 Likes

I have a fondness for artillery. My Kingdom of Men force has 10 pieces of artillery.

3 Likes

A fondness for artillery … who knew :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I guess I could drop a few wizards to squeeze in 2 more siege engines, to make it 12 artillery pieces.

However, doing that would make me question whether my Kingdom of Men are actually Dwarfs in disguise :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

i’m not even sure that 12 engines could get LOS over all those mongol horsemen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another earth elemental horde and some more OotGL heroes.

12 Likes

Work in Progress: Wings still need lots of work and I haven’t painted the eyes … but the “Dwagon” is slowly getting there :slight_smile:

Going for a subdued red/light brown tone. I do want a red dragon, but I don’t want it to be too bright so it hopefully won’t clash with the rest of the army too much, but still stands out :wink: (What I specifically didn’t want, was the bright “demon” style red often used for Abyssal armies, but rather a red that has some brown and orange tones and more muted overall.)

12 Likes

Gakamak, Godspeaker, Morax Mansplitter and Skulk Stalker

7 Likes

I’m loving how the snake turned out on the Godspeaker

6 Likes

I have to admit I prefer my old axe wielding Savage orruk warboss model better than this one

5 Likes

6 Likes

Final touch ups with a bit of grass and skull on the bases as they looked too one dimensional

7 Likes

Army shot of my proposed Brothermark force

14 Likes