Jumbo June! - painting topic

Last nights painting, going to do the liquid talent wash tonight.

@SlimsWorkshop those look great!

9 Likes

Finished the last of my Stormcast Eternals. Looking forward to using them in Kings of War and Age of Fantasy.

11 Likes

They look great, what are they subbing in for on the list?

1 Like

@screamingaddabs, Cheers. They are going to be used as Basileans, Ogre Palace Guard, and the Angel unit.

Thought I’d do a group photo of them. They’ll be in some video battle reports on my channel soon enough.

12 Likes

Added some elohi conversions to go with my Hundred Years War style KoM/Brothermark army

12 Likes

Werewolves

14 Likes

very nice werewolves

Some earth elemental stand-ins

12 Likes

what models are these?

Dark Alliance 1/72 scale “not Lord of the Rings, honestly guv” war trolls :wink:

2 Likes

Hello!

First of all, my apologies for the absence in May and many thanks to the good soul who changed the name of the topic to keep the things going!

Great to see more contributions and that people continue painting their models and armies. Please keep adding the photos! It is always an inspiration for others and I am sure it also feels good to share your most recent progress!

We are now in June, so the topic is going to be changed accordingly. Almost half way through 2021! Time flies indeed! :slight_smile:
Cheers!

3 Likes

Glad to be of some use here!:wink: Not sure about the soul though, since I play Undead.

4 Likes

Thank you @KptKeno! You must be Jervis since you are a Good Undead (soul or no soul) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, when it is jumbo, lets start with something big!

Apaphys, Champion of Death or Revenant on Great Burrowing Wyrm, depends on points. Either way, worthy centerpiece for my common undead when I will use them as Empire of Dust. Someday. Probably.

19 Likes

That’s amazing model! I like the rusty weapons in particular. Well done indeed! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I painted up a new model for my Lich queen Lucienne. (handgunner for scale)

The painting is nothing special (just contrast paints over a light undercoat (dark around the eyes) with a little highlighting) but the model is gorgeous! I normally don’t care for oversized models, but in this case it looks right to have my lich qyeen be very inposing!

17 Likes

A genuinely creepy figure! Love it.

1 Like

Not a big model… but a lot of models.

3 Likes

Nice ghouls! The catapults are shaping up nicely too - like the tweaks on the crew.

1 Like

So I finally did finish anther two Stormwind … whew, took a while! Work has been crazy the last weeks with little painting time … :wink:

… but despite the time it took, I’m more than happy, because those two turned out to be the last ones and I’m finished with the whole regiment now, finally, yay! :laughing:

I’ll post some more pics in my army thread :smiley:

So what’s next? Well, I may be three months late for Monster March, but I finally did get started on the big guns. Got at least some paint on the Tree Herder and also did some dragon test painting :

17 Likes