KoW in 2022

Yeah. Got meself Depth Horror Eternal models and they are from soft PVC. I like the one Giant and golems are made of. Luckly horros are chunky.

1 Like

New Empire of Dust incoming:

13 Likes
5 Likes

11 Likes

Skeleton horses! Skorses.

2 Likes

Damn you! I will never be able to name my RevCav anything other than Skorses!:laughing:

3 Likes

oooh, nice.

But I still have old rev cav AND GW black knights laying around to finish… Stil, tempted, very tempted…

2 Likes

Such is the power of Skorses!

1 Like

Easy, sell the GW stuff (people buy those at almost any price) and kitbash the others. Problem solved. Next!

1 Like

9 Likes

Honestly I’ve been on the lookout for simple plastic skeleton archers for a long, long time. These guys are looking pretty ideal.

2 Likes

I agree, they aren’t too egyptian themed to be used in regular Undead.

Not that Undead need archers though…

3 Likes

Bad news for everyone…and kind of good news for players inside EU:

2 Likes

As someone living in Germany that is actually very good news for me :slightly_smiling_face:

UPS has been absolutely shameless & idiotic with their arbitrary extra fees (on top of taxes and import duties!) on Europe deliveries. Very glad that has apparently come to an end now :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same here. Those charges were criminal!
I order from fantasywelt.de mostly anyway, but there are some nice ‘Mantic direct’ models i’d like to have.

could the top secret plastic release mentioned be Huscarls??? Plastic Huscarls aaaaaa

2 Likes

But 20 EUR shipping with no chance for free shipping is still a no go for me, sadly.

1 Like

I am hoping for Ophidians, surely they should get their own army one day. Now, with the Empire of Dust plastics out, I guess there will be some overlap with Ophidians, so it may be a good reason to finally introduce the army. And later in a year, this could mean at the time CoK2023 is released, so it may contain the new army rules …

Concerning the shipping costs I just wonder if Mantic is considering reducing the weight of some of their boxes with resin miniatures. When I received my first Armada ships I was really shocked that about half of the weight is due to the large bricks of extra resin that one has to cut off and throw away. As the delivery costs are often charged according to the weight of the delivered goods, lowering the weight of some boxes (I guess especially for Armada) would make it cheaper to ship to foreign retailers, maybe even to some individual customers.

2 Likes

I’d certainly agree about the big resin chunks on Armada stuff.

2 Likes