Monster March! - painting topic

Lovely Druids! They are a great hero choice.

I like the scratch built Jarvis. Is he made from frostgrave bits? @Sceleris

I finally finished what will be a butcher horde for the twilight kin army… now I just need get 10 more dark elf spearmen to finish the horde that will unlock this and the shadow hulk and I can play a small game! The trouble is nowhere has them in stock and it will be a couple of months before they arrive… sigh.

11 Likes

Nice idea with the butchers, those work nicely.

Yeah, pretty sure most of the bits were from the Frostgrave wizard kit (I’d taken everything off the sprues and shoved them in a bits box, so can’t be entirely sure!)

Re dark elf spearmen. If UK based, Firestorm games have some of the spear/sword/xbow ones in stock

Sadly, I’m in Shanghai…

There are GWs but you are limited to what they have in stock.

You can get other stuff through Taobao which is an online marketplace but they also have to order from other countries.

I’ve got some Mongols about to arrive so should stay productive during the wait.

2 Likes

Scratch built magic cauldron for the three druids to weave their magic potions in. Like Dagda’s healing cauldron: Coire Ansic, it is big enough to fit a dying warrior in to heal him, or feed an army
It could make a nice objective piece or incidental terrain piece

8 Likes

Some revenant cavalry

10 Likes

The Dun by the Ford,multiple base diarama. i love it when an idea starts to come to fruition

7 Likes

Dear all!

Thanks a lot for all your contributions! Now, that Monster March challenge is over and painting topic was active for 3 months, it is time to start a new one.

How about Army April? :slight_smile:

See you there!

5 Likes

Let’s do eeet! :laughing: