Monster March- painting topic

Hello!

Please, check the progress the participants of the #MosnterMarch7 made last week! Two more weeks left until the end of the challenge. Please, remember you can join at any time!

7 Likes

My latest completed units - a Berzerker Bully & Boomer Sgt for my Ogres. I should probaby start a blog for this army at some point…

10 Likes

WiP of a couple of Obsidian Golems

10 Likes

I like it! Not your typical colour scheme for obsidian golems. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers.

Fancied doing something slightly different - plus i hate painting real fire :fire:

1 Like

Grotesque champion & Infernox from the Damned formation

6 Likes

7 Likes

Hello!

Here is the most recent update from the #MonsterMarch7 challenge. One more week left until the end!

6 Likes

11 Likes

I finished up both of my goblin blasters!

as usual, the creating process can be found here:

11 Likes

Last completed thing for Monster March

Hexcaster - small, but certainly gribbly!

7 Likes

those look great @Vince

1 Like

I’ve not done great in Monster March.

I have done a GW Goff Rocker, which was bought for me as a Chrimbo Prezzie, but GW being GW only sent it out in mid March.

I rebased both of my Elephants, and completed the Praetotian Cavalry.

Completed Richard the Lionheart and a Roman Battle standard ’ Eagle Bearer.’

I’ve completed all of the Auxillery units for my Imperial Rome army, and are close to finishing 20 more Pretaerian Roman Infantry. I might get them finished today, but it’ll be tight. I’ve not even started the bases for them, and was thinking of pulling out the Command part to make a Roman General diorama…

7 Likes

Auxiliaries units completed and Praetorians mostly completed. ( The latest unit i have gone for white toga style with a purple trim rather than the previous ones in purple cloaks .

This is the army without including my Imperial Roman Legionnaires (both painted and those still on sprues

7 Likes

I’ve got another project I’ve been working on for a bit that’s probably a bit monstrous, in size at least. 150 orcs to paint.

11 Likes

Not posted here for a long time, but here’s something for monster march in April (!)
Be interesting to see what he can be fielded as…

13 Likes

Dogs & a flamethrower

6 Likes

I’ll be basing my whole Undead army at the same time so I’m calling this Monster March Goreblight finished :+1:

9 Likes

Wonderful @HouseElf

Too late for Monster March but this is my first session with my Skeleton viking Hulk monster. Going to be part of my Zombie Troll horde.

10 Likes