More Brothers for the Atlantean Project - BrotherMark

So, last Friday afternoon was Day Zero for my Brothermark project. It does look similar to the OotGL - as intended.

Concept for this project was basically the same landscape, but I debated for days if wanted to change the theme. Once I committed to the Atlantean theme it went quickly. I worked on it up to Sunday, but I couldn’t get it done to a tabletop state. The painting of the models will take longer than a few days.

I did play the list for Emerald Dragon last weekend and I deeply enjoyed it! it has a linear “alphastrike” approach using the grinding nature of the CS1 Cav units. I gather I will post details on those games because I took some screen shots of the matches to show what I learned. Not sure the exact list will get replayed because i built it to use the special character, but I was very pleased with how the list played and I ended up 7th for the event.

Here are the shots of the project

![IMG_6704|410x500]
(upload://1GbzmjbIrCCOHcVYZqfgU8xcsdZ.jpeg)

12 Likes

These are beautiful like the Green Lady version! Any chance we might get some close-ups?

1 Like

This one got put on hold. due to other projects for events. I hope to get back to this one soon.

Keep Atlantis growing! reclaim the Mediterranean!

1 Like

The brotherhood got put on hold. Not sure what I’m going to do with the models right now.

But! I have been working on the Atlantean themed project. More Nature units getting added. going to a 1995 event here locally next weekend so lots more work to do. Here are some shots on what I started last Saturday. Been working on it a few hours every night. Last night I added the white water effect on the waves and painted the Air and Fire Elemental details.

7 Likes