Started an Atlantean project over Covid. Post a few shots of the projects Ive been working on Here:
With that I had to add my Trident ideas. I started an underworld version back in 2nd, but it didnt quite check on the boxes I was going for. And some diligent folks beat me to it. But after talking with some friends about 3d printing, I though I would reboot that project.
Here are some shots as I was working on it back in March/April this year.
I stopped the production to prepare for Masters. I was playtest 3 other armies at the time. Ratkin, Undead, and Elves, all of which I made armies for masters. I ended up with Undead. Ill cover these in another post.
I needed more practice with this list for sure. Some of the high shooting armies was taking this list off the table much too quickly. But with some practice I think I can make it formidable.
Next up is the waves on the landscape, like the other project links shown. Then getting washes and details on the rest of the models. In the Elf project I got really close to something I liked which I will show in that elf project. Perhaps Ill come back and post a link to that once I get that post up.