My Abyssal dwarfs

Just joined and trying out posting a picture

24 Likes

That’s my horde of lesser obsidian golems with orcish skullpole.

1 Like

So much golemage!

Nothing quite like full model count :slight_smile:

Looks great!

1 Like

Fantastic army. Your dwarf army inspired me to start my all-Mantic dwarf army.

1 Like

Thanks guys. Sorry for long time between posts.
One of my Angkor mortars.

12 Likes

Damage markers

20 Likes

Looks great! :slight_smile:

Those markers are fantastic! Where are they from?

2 Likes

Hi, warbases make the dials.

I’ve just glued the mantic dead dwarfs on top

1 Like

(upload://nLmBtFTS2UTBxSMMUExODYiscua.jpeg)

Abyssal grotesque champion

15 Likes

From one Rusty to another, that looks fantastic. Have always liked those GW Dragon Ogres. I especially admire the very careful rust-pattern on the weapon.

2 Likes

Thanks very much!

Blacksoul horde

18 Likes

Long time no update but I’ve found more pics of my army, here’s my first decimators troop

8 Likes

I would have had the pleasure of getting smashed by these lovely looking models at Shroud of the Reaper in the first round :D.

Hopefully my gobos will get their day against these naughty stunties at some point soon.

3 Likes

Thanks @daveyrand, didn’t realise it’s been a year since I posted on here!

Have found more pictures of my AD though.

13 Likes

11 Likes

Haven’t felt like painting anything for over 18 months. Finally got a real life tournament in at tabletop republic. I finished a mighty 2nd bottom but thoroughly enjoyed it and my mojo has returned. I picked up a regt of grotesques to add to the army. I enjoyed painting them so much that before they were finished I decided to up them to a horde. So the front rank are finished and I’m waiting for delivery of the rest currently.

16 Likes

Great Grots! Possibly the first three I’ve seen painted by somebody other than Angel as well :wink: The horde will be properly brutal, as well as nice contrast from the rest of your army.

Speaking of the rest of your army, lots to love. I’ll shout out the golem horde, the charnox is superb and the unit as a whole looks the business - I’m used to seeing 4 of the grunts on a base as a horde, really appreciate the volume of 5 + the big lad.

2 Likes

Thanks very much!