My Abyssal dwarfs

wow that’s a blast from the past/walk through my childhood armies, Grenadier, Warhammer Regiments dwarfs adn the later GW plastics from… I’m going to say 4th.

A delightful group and another cracking paint job

1 Like

Cheers @Gerrcinn !

Yeah, there’s also 2 psychostyrene dwarfs in the front rank from 1985 plus a lone skull pass dwarf.

1 Like

Psychostyrene dwarf:-

8 Likes

psychostyrene now they are a rare nugget of gaming mithril in these days, just need some drastik plastic orcs to use as slaves.

3 Likes

Never even heard of that kind of dwarf, quite nifty

2 Likes

Yeah, a tiny piece of GW history. The first plastic miniatures GW ever produced

3 Likes

It’s still going wrong!

12 Likes

A slave driver

10 Likes

Update on the black souls. Latest regiment is over half way

11 Likes

And because I haven’t finished my latest regiment of blacksouls yet, the most obvious thing to do is start a berserker regiment

10 Likes

Finished the latest AD foot regt. Blacksouls, but they’ll be standing in as immortal guard at the next event.

13 Likes

Look forward to taking these off the board if we get to play. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A regiment of berserkers for an ambush event this coming weekend.

I need to bulk it out with about 3 more, but won’t get them done before the event.

12 Likes

As usual I went off at a bit of a tangent instead of finishing the job I should have done.

Anyway, this guy has been lurking on my desk for ages and I also need somewhere to put the lute in my AD army. I’ve made his standard very ‘fold-y’ so it’s a bit hard to see

11 Likes

Is your banner hand painted?

Work of art if so. Always too daunted to even try that. Bought all my flags for the historicals I’ve painted.

2 Likes

@Niall78 yes, I found some black and white outline banners and printed it out, then painted it.

2 Likes

My 3 up craggoth has been corrupted and is joining the dwarfs of the lava hold as my infernok. still WIP

7 Likes

The infernok repaint and rebase is finished.
Just Dravek to go

7 Likes

All done

9 Likes

SUPERB! Yes that is a complete sentence, Forum Robot!

2 Likes