Nav's Goblin Armies - Goblinz Rool!

I’m in the process of rebasing my Savage Orruks from Age of Sigmar into Kings of War , starting with my very old Night Goblin , now Orclings or a legion of Sharpsticks or rabble

2 Likes

A troop of Skulks

2 Likes

A horde of Ax

!

6 Likes

Like the war drum!

1 Like

Thanks, it’ll need some work doing on the base, but i’ll need to make up more flock before i can finish it off. I was tempted to mount the drummers on the one chariot i own, but whenever i’ve played with my orcs, the infantry units have benefitted from the drum more than the mounted units. I have enough drmmers for two drums if needed.

Added another war drum units, 2 shaman a Krudger on a boar, a Flaggit, and a regiment of Longax added, ready for painting/touching up… still to do… My Krudger on a winged slasher, boar riders and a chariot plus convert a load of Orks into Orcs

2 war drums and some shamen

!

4 Likes

!

3 Likes

It’s a tight squeeze fitting a Mawkrusha on a Winged Slasher base… Even with it bursting out onto the trim

2 Likes

Greenskins are very underrepresented imo and your boyz show a lot of green skin :wink:
Now, let them lay waste on the civilized lands of Pannithor.

Very thematical, beautiful army :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Many thanks WolleK, they’ll need some touching up and their new bases finished off, but with the addition of a horde of trolls, a giant , my one chariot, and a lot of spider riders, they should present a decent force.
I have three Gore Gruntas too, not sure what to field those as.
I also have a lot of 40k orks to convert over, with plenty of additional weapons from the Savage orruk sprues…

Apparently, Mantic sell this model with the wrong base. According to the rules it needs a Titan base 75mmx 75mm not the 100x 50 base provided. Luckily, i found this out before the glue had set! Te new rocky outcropping base just needs a bit of dry brushing to bring out the textures

1 Like

The rest of my Greenskins all need some TLC to be complete, but now on the correct bases at least.
I dug out the varied pieces of an olf wolf chariot and gave it to a Goblin King, also found an old Wiz Night Goblin shaman and a rather nice Flaggit!

2 Likes

A regiment of Savage Orc Gore Riders and Goblin Fleabag Sniffs,

4 Likes

I’m just playing around with my bits box… A Goblin King on a Fleabag…or a Biggit on a Fleabag? I could sit him further back so he is snug to the beast, but perhaps this bouncing about pose is better?

2 Likes

Old Forest Spider riders given a new lease of life as a horde of Fleabag riders
sp1 sp2

6 Likes

I’m converting 40k Black Reach Ork Boyz into Orc skulks and ax to augment my Orc army in Kings of War and Age of Fantasy as I don’t play 40k any more.

1 Like

I’ve finished the Greenskin Orc and Goblin Giant conversion… Apart from the touch ups with white… This is an old GW giant that I cut the arms head and legs below the knees off, and refitted with the spare parts of my Mantic giant, which are bulkier… I gotta say I thought at first that it wasn’t going to work

2 Likes

My two giants side by side

6 Likes

I had to break my 3 Snakebite Ork Squiggoth models to steal parts off them to rebuild the old goblin wolf chariot I was using as a howdah on one of them, and the bases were the wrong size and shape for Kings of War. However, I did manage to rebuild one on a smaller titan sized base to convert it to a Goblin Slasher… It can still be a Squiggoth if needed, I guess. Sticking it on a bigger oval base is easy, should the need arise. A slap of paint to repair the damage, and it’s battle ready now

2 Likes