Nav's Goblin Armies - Goblinz Rool!

Work almost complete on repairing my old Rock lobber into A Big Rock Thrower. Originally, it was a Lord of the Rings toy model seige engine, with wheels and everything, and was half the size again with a huge metal ball as the payload, but i modified it to bring it to size. Then i stopped playing warhammer fantasy, so it sat unused for ages, until i used it as the jet propulsion method on my Ork Airkraft Karrier… that was until i ripped it apart .
aitk

2 Likes

Wow, your lobber/thrower looks really impressive! Nice piece of work.

1 Like

Many thanks. i still have some work to do on it, make up a release lever etc, but the original model was crying out for converting to wargaming as a rock lobber.

completed Big Rock Thrower. A bit of grass on the base, a few final touch ups and it’ll be done. I’d considered adding a treadmill with a wolf /goat /captured prisoners in it to power the device, but opted for a block and tackle approach. After all, if goblins can make flying machines, why not a crane to heft the huge boulders into place?

i do love painting rocks
roxz

6 Likes

Skulking harpoon weilding Goblin Spitters lurking in the woods, and some Mawpups tokens for my Goblin units An experiment at woodland diarama basing

3 Likes

![sh1|666x500]

2 Likes

horde extension to legion optional

2 Likes

Magwa and Joo’s
No new goblinz arrived today, so I did more work on the Magwa and Joo’s models. The Mawbeast in particular has so many contours that it can be challenging to do the model justice with tones and shadows for the depth.!

2 Likes

Horde or legion of Sharpsticks defending the entrance to their cavernous home

4 Likes

3 Likes

The Trolls looked far too serious for my Goblin army, so I gave them a bit of glamour and colour to make them dance… “Dance I said!..”

![tr2|690x347]

4 Likes

Horde of Goblin Spitters completed
(upload://UUUatCcVODSheTsQRvDESlD3y5.jpeg)

7 Likes

Mawbeast Pack

![pak1|690x426]

4 Likes

“We’re off ta see da Wiz…” sang the Goblin rabble as they marched down the potholed yellowed brick road, passing the shrine and carrying on towards the Wiz’s shack. But “Wait! Wot is dat dead elf doin’ 'ere?”.

5 Likes

My Goblins, minus my Rock lobber, Giant and Slasher

6 Likes

Kuzlo and Madfall

8 Likes

Some Goblin Luggits, waiting for the new releases to finish off the unit.

4 Likes

7 Likes

a third (utility ) giant ready for battle. I finally got some decent sunlight to finish the touch ups and take some good pics

3 Likes

!
after repainting…

11 Likes