Northern Alliance terrain

Skulls for the skull door, blood for the interior decoration!

Cool looking house!

1 Like

Thank you MarkG, i really enjoyed doing the timberwork, but to be fair, i had a bit of practice preiously, to know what to expect, the coffee stirrers helped too, much more pliable than lolly sticks.

Many thanks ThaneBobo, lots of my bits box coming together on this one.

I have not decided yet whether to make it a wooden decoration or the rotten remains of a dragon…or a live one…

1 Like

my first attemp at wickerwork fencing…and the Frost Dragon

2 Likes

The dragon gives me the chills… :wink:

Looking good!

1 Like

many thanks, At least until I can find some Norse Shields to hang from the eaves, model is completed

1 Like

Great stuff mate - quality

Many thanks, glad you like it. I had a lot of fun building it

These are absolutely brilliant. I love seeing your thought process and enhancements! Do you use them in your battles? I’ve built a number of things that I love, but they seem too big for a 6x4 table and don’t fit with the epic dwarf random terrain thingy I’ve been using

1 Like

These are absolutely brilliant. I love seeing your thought process and enhancements! Do you use them in your battles? I’ve built a number of things that I love, but they seem too big for a 6x4 table and don’t fit with the epic dwarf random terrain thingy I’ve been using

Many thanks HouseElf. I’ve still to use these ladt two terrain pieces in a battle, but that is the plan, for them to sit proudly amidst my Northern Alliance battlefield, so i scaled them accordingly.

They should be good for either KoW or even Vanguard games, i hope.