Orc and Goblin Armies, Kings of Waaagh

I’ve finished the Greenskin Orc and Goblin Giant conversion… Apart from the touch ups with white… This is an old GW giant that I cut the arms head and legs below the knees off, and refitted with the spare parts of my Mantic giant, which are bulkier… I gotta say I thought at first that it wasn’t going to work

1 Like

My two giants side by side

2 Likes

I had to break my 3 Snakebite Ork Squiggoth models to steal parts off them to rebuild the old goblin wolf chariot I was using as a howdah on one of them, and the bases were the wrong size and shape for Kings of War. However, I did manage to rebuild one on a smaller titan sized base to convert it to a Goblin Slasher… It can still be a Squiggoth if needed, I guess. Sticking it on a bigger oval base is easy, should the need arise. A slap of paint to repair the damage, and it’s battle ready now

1 Like

Work almost complete on repairing my old Rock lobber into A Big Rock Thrower. Originally, it was a Lord of the Rings toy model seige engine, with wheels and everything, and was half the size again with a huge metal ball as the payload, but i modified it to bring it to size. Then i stopped playing warhammer fantasy, so it sat unused for ages, until i used it as the jet propulsion method on my Ork Airkraft Karrier… that was until i ripped it apart .

aitk

1 Like

Wow, your lobber/thrower looks really impressive! Nice piece of work.

1 Like

Many thanks. i still have some work to do on it, make up a release lever etc, but the original model was crying out for converting to wargaming as a rock lobber.

completed Big Rock Thrower. A bit of grass on the base, a few final touch ups and it’ll be done. I’d considered adding a treadmill with a wolf /goat /captured prisoners in it to power the device, but opted for a block and tackle approach. After all, if goblins can make flying machines, why not a crane to heft the huge boulders into place?

i do love painting rocks
roxz

2 Likes

Skulking harpoon weilding Goblin Spitters lurking in the woods, and some Mawpups tokens for my Goblin units An experiment at woodland diarama basing

1 Like