Painting Topic - Deluxe December

I love this composition!

It’s spooky season, so I’ve painted nightstalkers
In this case, a box of the new butchers.

This sees my butcher hordes done propery (I used to have phantoms filing them out) and gives me two extra fleshrippers, which makes 3 and therefore potentially a regiment.
All my buthchets, old and new, mixed below.

8 Likes

So i have some 27 year old (roughly) goblins that are a work in progress. Its the colour scheme as i remember it, which is ever so slightly different to the box art!

WIP, front rank done so far!

14 Likes

A little bit of work to do on the Sisters and their dragon. Some highlights and such but I’ve been really happy with it so far.
Once that’s done then it’ll be onto the base!

17 Likes

That looks awesome already

1 Like

the worlds most vicious miniatures, they have drawn more of my blood than the enemies

1 Like

TK/NS basing underway

4 Likes

In my effort to replace the model railway trees with proper fantasy plastic trees, I printed myself some trees in a smaller scale and replaced the old ones with them on my werewolves horde. They are magnetized fir better storage and transportation.

10 Likes

Terrain renewal/extansion part II:

10 Likes

Barring a few skulls on the bases, first lot of NS finished.

10 Likes

Finished up the 27 year old Goblins! I think 11 year old me would be happy. 38 year old me certainly is.

13 Likes

Also my first unit specifically for KoW and my first multi base

5 Likes

Next couple of units done.

12 Likes

Thanks Nav!
Got a bunch more done today. Just the water effects to add and a bit of foliage once it’s cured.

12 Likes

Anytime Findol, as always a pleasure to behold. Great work.

1 Like

Mindscreech, kitbashed Esenyshra and shadowhounds (WGA harvesters).

9 Likes

First rank of Soul Reavers is done:

10 Likes

One horde (or two regiments) of Elohi. 3d prints.

10 Likes

Small update, amidst the mass assemblage and undercoating of my Nightstalkers, I’ve finished off 2 bases ready for Butchers and Shadowhounds. Had some fun with the resin pieces and have started work on the base for a Scarecrow Horde

9 Likes

Kitbashed Dreamhunter painted

8 Likes