Please support the forum via Patreon

Please support the monthly costs of the forum by giving $1 each month (or more if you feel very generous). Backers will recieve a cool custom Badge called “Knight of the Forum”. You can make this your Title by clicking the proper button in your own badge settings! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
As you can see on the patreon page, the total amount of money pledged is Public info, so you need not worry that I will secretly make a profit beyond the $50 needed to keep things running. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Done. Happy to help.

1 Like

Done. How does this badge thing works?

1 Like

Done. Please ensure that Vanguard gets its own spot here too since I don’t play normal KoW :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Badge awarded and is in your Profile :smiley:

Done patreonizing! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve patronised you!

1 Like

Vanguard has a spot now :+1:

1 Like

Thanks alot @Vyrlak and @KoshtraBelorn :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Done! Thanks for making this possible.

1 Like

Done! Anything to get off Facebook is good in my book.

4 Likes

Done, my Name ist Paul. Thank you for your work.

1 Like

Bam! It is done. Happy to have a KOW forum again.

1 Like

Done! I also pledged! My name is Sydney.

1 Like

Changed the Patreon plan from Pro to Lite. This downgrade means we pay 5% fee instead of a staggering 8% on the previous Pro plan. However this makes me wonder if everything still works. If you are reading this and want to join the group of contributors, please go to https://www.patreon.com/kowforum and try it out. Please notify me of any problems or question you have.

Done! I really want this to grow. Will be spreading the word. My name is Emiliano.

1 Like

Thanks for starting it. Done.

2 Likes

Done, thanks for your efforts in keeping this running!

3 Likes

Done. My name is David. Thanks, Fred!

2 Likes

Done $5 a month coming your way!!]

3 Likes