Riverguard treeleapers

Absolutely brilliant!

1 Like

Thanks! Now I hope they work on a battlefield.

Unit looks awesome, man! In regards to painting the next group, I’d look through a site or book on exotic frog species. I don’t have a Nertica army (yet), but I always thought the frog dudes would look pretty cool with a poison dart color scheme

1 Like

Yellow is tempting. I could try with a small troop unit. Did Red Treeleper for Vanguard. With Black limbs. But It does not look as good as green models.

I am tempted with Sandy yellow. Icy yellow. But i think Orange base would be a way better choice. Maby with green underbelly… Yellow Veer-myn style. It is tested. I know how It works.

AR00006-Rana-dorada-venenosa-Phyllobates-terribilis

5 Likes

Superb unit of jump infantry, the dynamism is wonderful, and on metal models no less! I had also missed their red chins before, nice touch (and easier to see thanks to the elevation :wink: )

Thanks! Some contrast was needed. Red works great. Metals are not bad to work with. Just heavy. That is why I pinned all of those models. They are stuck to the wire and the wire is stuck to the base. No other connection points.

I will do the same with another troop. Sadly I have only 6 models to work with. 1-2 more would be a better option.

1 Like

Models for a troop almost assembled. Pinning those thin arms is doable and I highly recommend doing It.

5 Likes

Dry fitting. I think I need one more model… or is It enough?

5 Likes

Nice arrangement, looks like enough models to me

1 Like

Progress.

9 Likes

The yellow looks nice and vibrant!

2 Likes

Wow, yellow is so difficult to get right, but this looks great! :slight_smile:

1 Like