Ronnie's Update 2022

I do like the communication they’ve put out, but I’m still a little baffled by their plan. Do the same thing as with the halflings? An army that didn’t exist yet?

What I’m saying is that their new list should have been in this book. And if not this book, the next big book with free accompanying pdf release. Not this weird halfway thing. It’ll be fine, but its weird to me.

7 Likes

Ronnie updating Ronnie’s update

I’m ignoring the talk of apps because I hate apps and technology. Vive la Paper

5 Likes

I like the little alien plant things they tease for Terrain Crate.

2 Likes

Id like a book of lore as opposed to an app but ill take what i can get.

Regarding technology… darn printing press! Hehe

4 Likes

I loved those on the earlier video as well. Makes me want to murder a twi’lek jedi

1 Like

the world was better when everything was hand written and illuminated, wasn’t it? :wink:

3 Likes

… All those hours of labour by monks on isolated islands… now those were books! It was all going well up until those cursed dragon ships landed on the beach, on their summer holliers

3 Likes

As Malachy said “a norse a norse my kingdom from a norse”

3 Likes

hehehehe good one @Gerrcinn.

1 Like

For me, the first question was, “Can i get it in PDF”. As i have Parkinson’s, reading from a book is challenging as holding the book still is bad enough, and my brain can only focus on words for so long without a break. Text to talk would be a great help, as is an index and Find option to quickly find all relevant rules.
As an author, i would have been the same Gerrcinn, “You can’t beat a good heavy hardback… espescially if you are in a dark alley getting mugged!”

5 Likes

I imagine it will be on the old PDF as they have released them close to each other before, it’s a question @mattjgilbert should be able to confirm for you

2 Likes

Hopefully, @Gercinn, they will add it as an extra, once the initial rush starts to fade, like they did with the CoK a short while after the initial release of the Goblins/ ratkin starter set . ( i bought it too soon to benefit from that particular offer.)

2 Likes
6 Likes

It would probably not work to make an ambush sized siege, right?

Maybe with pallisades instead of a proper castle :wink:

3 Likes

Legendary battles rules, inc 50% allies and the fact that they’ll all count as a single force for magic/inspiring etc looks fun for massive games - i might even be able to get most of one of my armies on the table!

Mega giants, mythic monsters and custom units all just add to the fun :wink:

2 Likes

I mean, a little palisade fort or motte and bailey could be a lot of fun to try and build

2 Likes

it should still work, just playing on a smaller board with less forces, the ratios will be the same. You may run into an issue with buying the bigger pieces of equipment but I don’t see any problems with running smaller sieges

2 Likes

The square castle layout looks fitting for smaller games. Why not, should be fun.

3 Likes
10 Likes