September Spring! - Painting Topic

Thank you @Boss_Salvage

I love the classic look for ghosts.

1 Like

Almost completed “Madriga the Elf”. My second elf mini in 2 years!

22 Likes

Good to hear that there are people with an output like me and not just @Sceleris and @Nav😉

5 Likes

I definitely belong in the slow painters club. Trying to change that now though!

5 Likes

they are looking sweet @MechaSturgeon

3 Likes

Been a while since I painted Kings of War stuff and still not a model. :sweat_smile: Also the opposite of spring!
It appears that my hills are a bit small, so I made a bigger one, completing (as far as I’m concerned) the set that matches the basing of my dwarfs.

13 Likes

My Nightstalkers

20 Likes

Halfling sauceror

18 Likes

Grenadiers :wink:

14 Likes

i love the word play in Sauceror

2 Likes

I have found my new colouring for my Gobbos:

I wanted a more vibrant blue colour and found it in Contrast Paint (Tallasar blue) highlighted with ice blue. My goblin army (here) has a nice basing, but the sky-blue skin colour left something to be desired.

I lovedthe vibrant greens of the oldhammer goblins, but didn’t want my gobz to be green. (I mean, why are all goblins green? It’s an oldhammer trope that I didn’t like that much. So I wanted a bright colour of another kind.

I decided blue over red because most Abyssals in Pannithor are red. (And yellow. Who in his right mind paints hundreds of models yellow?) My first 1000-ish points have the skyblue colour and I was moderately pleased, but i have experimented some since starting that army.

From these experiments, I like this new colour scheme best.
Only 56 models left to paint. :wink:

Edit: Model blog post here. There’s even trolls.

13 Likes

Who paints armies all yellow? Poor imperial fist players… hehe

3 Likes

Treeleaper troop #2 all finished up. 3rd one underway!

12 Likes

War Altar, so the halflings who stayed with the League get some attention :wink:

17 Likes

Pony express :wink:

13 Likes

Halfling army to date :wink:

20 Likes

Wow!

1 Like

Woah! You go @Sceleris! Good job :grinning: So is it going to see battle anytime soon? :wink:

1 Like

Local Christmas event is what they are getting lined up for - CoK will be something a lot less subtle and nuanced!

3 Likes

Halfling braves

14 Likes