Sturgeon’s Elves

Lovely! I’m so ridiculously jealous of your highlighting skills…

Also, where did you get the pillar with the owl on top?

2 Likes

Thanks @Telchar!

The owl is from the GW Dryad kit and the pillars were part of a kickstarter called “massive darkness”.

1 Like

Progress continues at a slow pace.

I’m so close to my goal of getting all my elves multibased! Just two more regiments of palace guard after these.

16 Likes

Close to victory! Still looking great too.

2 Likes

Ok, so I’ve been a little distracted with my forces of nature. That means I haven’t finished the elves. But, it does mean you get a sneak peek at my beast of nature!

10 Likes

Very cool sculpt and great buggy beast :butterfly:

1 Like

That’s an excellent beast, unique and fun!

1 Like

Thanks @Boss_Salvage and @wilberforce! I think he will fit right in with all the sylvaneth miniatures.

2 Likes

WIP of the bug. Only the wings left.

9 Likes

Finished off a seaguard regiment. Need to get the other done for my first tournament in July!

13 Likes

The bug is looking nice and creepy and sea guard are always noble looking, good work!

1 Like

I mentioned in my last post that I will be going to my first tournament in a few weeks. In preparation, I need to paint an elf mage and Nimue Waydancer.

Here is my WIP (so close!) of Nimue.

10 Likes

Great choice of minis! And great paint, she’s popping all over.

1 Like

She’s got a nice and devious looking expression

1 Like

Thanks @Boss_Salvage anf @wilberforce!

She’s almost done, just have to paint the familiar.

6 Likes

Familiar done!

11 Likes

Just finished (mostly!) the last mini I need before the tournament in about 2 weeks. She’s a little out of place with my “good” elves, but it’s all a matter of perspective!

This mini was an experiment in painting pale skin. I think I did an alright job. Unfortunately the old phone camera doesn’t really pick up all the subtle shadows but you will have to trust me!

This could also be my last elf for a white. Got to start and finish a short forces of nature thread.

9 Likes

Ok, so when I said this will be my last elf for a while, that wasn’t strictly true. It didn’t include basing!

Here are some of Palace Guard!

12 Likes

Sturgeon’s Elves ready for their first tournament!

8 Likes

Finished basing another unit of sea guard!

1 regiment of palace guard to go and I have finally multibased my entire elf army!

8 Likes