Super September- painting topic

Still very impressed by those spirit walkers!

Now that I have the hang of multibasing I’ve rebased a regiment of Snow Trolls and my Snow Troll Prime!

8 Likes

Since my fiancee expressed an interest … i got stuck on Dungeon saga a bit after all.

First two heroes finished. Didn’t go all out on cleanliness and detail with them, but am quite happy with the end result for the effort :slight_smile:

2 more heroes and a couple of doors and it’s play ready. Have most of the villain models painted up already for the first couple of adventures as well. Found the Dungeon Saga Undead to be quick and easy to paint models, but nothing special.

4 Likes

Finally done with the conversions and undercoating on my two griffon riders:

More detail/pictures/maybe even a WIP at some point over on the thread I created for this army.

6 Likes

A potion of the caterpillar for Kings of War. My legion of sharpsticks will be using this a lot.

7 Likes

Hello!

A bit of progress again, this time on banners and pennants. Just need to finish two shields and correct/paint runes wherever needed. I also started painting 5th model for the regiment too.

Cheers!

10 Likes

Regiment of Tribal Warriors. Just need to base them now.

Painted on some free hand stuff on the shields, each is unique. The wash has sort of faded it. Might go over it in a light blue.

8 Likes

The fading on the shields works well, giving them a light weathering while still keeping the grain and pattern of the individual designs

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have a unit of these Gnoll Guardian Brutes finished by the week.

They are huge!

7 Likes

Nice - what are the models?

https://www.waylandgames.co.uk/wizkids-unpainted-miniatures/37216-gnolls-dd-nolzurs-marvelous

Need to straighten the ones with the great weapon, got enough for 2 hordes of Guardian Brutes.

Managed to finish the bases on my Tribal warriors last night.

This brings the painted collection so far to a Regiment of Longhorns, a Regiment of Tribal Warriors, 3 troops of Wild Gur Panthers.

Still to paint, a Regiment of Tribal Spears, a Regiment of Spirit Walkers, a Regiment of Longhorns 2 troops of Hunters, 2 Hordes of Guardian Brutes,and 3 troops of Wild Gur Panthers. Seeing how fast I have been able to get through them I should have the whole force done before the year is done.

7 Likes

Some Mounted Sons

5 Likes

My dwarf army takes form with some new units. The hero and the ironguard are from MOMminiatures.

10 Likes

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this topic since April! It was good to see people painting and inspiring each other. We are going to continue but in separate topic, so that it is still relatively easy to navigate and check contributions.

Please check the new topic called “OMG October!” See you there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes