Uncharted Empires

Previews start November 12th

3 Likes

4 Likes

Are those Northern Alliance Dwarfs?

1 Like

Yes. Amazing how different heads and arms can make the mantic dwarfs look better. I for one like the mantic dwarfs save for some of the heads.

2 Likes

If they redo the Dwarf range like that i would buy an entire army. I do not like the curre t dwarf style.

December 2019

Those are also completely different bodies. They are whole new models, if Mantic are going over some of their older kits, I hope they redo their Elvesā€¦ they are in desperate need of redoing.

2 Likes

Goblins! First and foremost, the spitters ainā€™t that pretty to begin with. Furthermore, the spitter-as-standard (with seperate upgrade kits for sharpsticks and rabble) doesnā€™t make sense anymore now the spitter is irregular and players are gonna need (at lot!) of rabble/sharpsticks for unlocks.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to see whatā€™s been done to kingdoms of menā€¦ Iā€™ve wanted to build a roman era list for a while

1 Like

Tomorrow should be the first preview video for Mastercrafted. I hope its KoM.

3 Likes

Considering the number of armies to be covered within a relatively short time (most likely the book will be released early December, so people can get it before Xmas) I expect it will be two armies per one review. Alternatively, the full armies may get a longer coverage with the theme lists grouped together.

Those are the bodies from the Vanguard metal reinforcement pack with alternate metal arms and heads for the NA versions.

3 Likes

The YouTube channel?
Iā€™m subscribedā€¦

2 Likes

Yup YouTube. Mastercrafted

1 Like

And the KoM (and Rhodia) preview is already there. :wink:

4 Likes

from the sound of things, Kingdoms of Men hasnā€™t changed all that much. from the video:
pikes are now an upgrade of spearmen. which makes logical sense to me. no mention of heavy pike, but IIRC that wasnā€™t terribly popular.
Beserkers are now called Fanatics, and gained wild charge.
the army special rule is ā€œindomitable willā€ , which is an upgrade that allows you a one use addition of fearless and inspire(self) for a turn.

the Rhordia stuff talked about sounds like maybe it hasnā€™t changed a lot either. it isnā€™t mentioned, but at a guess they probably lose the city militia and house guard in favor of their KoM equivalents.

2 Likes

Iā€™m comparing Silverbreeze to Mounted Scouts and wondering what the RC were thinking. The points just arent right .
+1 Spd +1 Ra +1 Nerve +1 De and Elite for 30 points.
Mehā€¦it is what it isā€¦

Any ideas when the new book will be up for preorder? We are pretty eager over hereā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

itā€™s supposed to be released early December, so iā€™d guess pretty soon

1 Like

On the pikes. The normal pikes were d3 and now they are d4. Heavy pikes were always d4, but had elite which they lost. The new pikes seems to be a mix between them, not as hard hitting as the old HP, but far more survivable than the normal pikes, and with the changes to phalanx, even more survivable than the HP used to be.

2 Likes