Cyberactivity's Twilight Kin: The Shadow Blades

So first bit of actual hobby done this year was to rebase the leader of my Varangar army of the fallen:

Next might move on to more rebasing.

Or can build and paint a model I’ve not really got a use for. Lol.

17 Likes

Tartarsauce himself! Hadn’t thought of Banes as Fallen, I can dig it. Reminds me of the Jute ghosts from Mierce.

1 Like

Yeah, he is my Mags stand in.

I’ve got bane knights as the Fallen. They will be sorted when I’m not melting from heat stroke.

1 Like

I’ve been rebasing a load of models recently. Here is the pics of everything. :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Looks hideous! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(The pic of the character on a fly)

2 Likes

Cheers. Sorry, for some reason the pictures won’t all load.

Here is the conversion that you were talking about:

18 Likes

Very cool. I like the contrast with the fresh base - on enemy territory!

19 Likes

Managed to get multiple pictures loading to work again. Had to update my photo app on my phone.

This should be everything that I’ve rebased recently. For the big unit of infantry I’ve got a portal that I’ll be adding in, so it looks like a chaos temple in the summoning glade.

27 Likes

lovely models, and on great looking bases

2 Likes

Lol @ the bloody fox muzzles :pleading_face:

Always enjoy seeing Soul Grinders in KOW based as entire hordes, loads of great chaotic stuff going on throughout. Lovely tuft work too!

1 Like

You don’t like the foxes? :worried:

Had them without the blood to begin with but they still
looked really plain:

Besides, their big wolf cousins had bloody faces so it was keeping on trend. :smiley:

The soul grinders are one of my favourite models. The claw one got some good comments when posted it up a while back.

6 Likes

I love the bloody fox faces, I just think it’s funny / terrifying :sweat_smile: When playing against Varangur / Northern Alliance I always joke about how vicious foxes are!

3 Likes

They always seem to over achieve. :smiley:

I’ve got to paint up at least another unit. Think might have 12 models so could do 2 more units.

Going to have a dig around. They are quick and easy to paint. Getting enough Mantic ones is harder than expected though.

2 Likes

For real on the lack of supply, sorta goes for most Mantic swarms, or at least the super good ones. Foxes are maybe the best in the game!

2 Likes

Done bar the varnish. Will probably be a Lord on FrostFang in my Varangur army.

18 Likes

All done. Next the BSB.

17 Likes

sweeeeet!

2 Likes

BSB rebased. Just needs to varnish and think I’ll call it done:

16 Likes

All varnished:

Next up will be a unit of gargoyles (harpies).

This is for a tournament next weekend. Wrote the army list with an extra unit of gargoyles to force myself to paint a new unit.

13 Likes