Dozens December! - painting topic

Top miniatures Nav but not what I had in my mind for my Elves.

Was even looking on Ebay last night at the old GW bolt throwers…

Going historical as Sceleris recommended. Might snag an Elf crew sprue or two from Mantic.

1 Like

I love this army. Great dragon!

1 Like

Got bored of waiting for my Goblin mega army to arrive, so in the meantime I threw together a couple of Goblin War Trombones/mawpup launchers from old cannons. I just need to crew them yet

8 Likes

I was just hitting a bit of lag with motivation and come along and see all the awesome painting and projects and my urge to keep working is back. You all should be proud of what your have done, it looks great!

4 Likes

Looking great! Super clean paint jobs and a nice Christmas tree in the background.

1 Like

A horde of Orc Axe is on the painting table

11 Likes

Couple of regiments of forest critters - one birds & one bugs.

13 Likes

Sceleris you’re a machine! Where did you get your woodland critters? I’ve been looking for some for my Sylvan Kin bases.

3 Likes

The bugs are 1) various insects from the gw treeman kit 2) a nolzurs d&d spider 3) ants from a Poundland Halloween set!

Birds - 1) a few owls from treeman kit 2) zombicide murder of crowz 3) couple of resin birds from a 3rd party sculptor

3 Likes

almost ready to start on the base, bar a few touch up after the wash dries

12 Likes

Mutant Giant! Kill it with fire!

One of the best things about KoW is we can make the monsters we want to see!

1 Like

hehe… “I think we need a longer firebrand, Boss. Maybe tie it to the end of that Sharpstick thrower over there… just to make sure!”

Not posted for a while, and these obviously haven’t been based yet, but I thought I’d share as they were 37 years in the painting!

13 Likes

Haven’t been on the painting table mostof November and all of December. Today I found some time to continue ( as in glue two of them on the base and prime them) with my Sylvan Boskwraiths.

6 Likes

All good things take time :smiley:

It was worth it though, I especially love the blue-white armour!

Thanks Telchar. That armour took a very long time to paint. (Not 37 years long though!) I’m moving on to the cavalry now…

Bray hunters and the first couple of ships for Armada.

10 Likes

excellent work as always @Sceleris I really like the work you are doing on Armada, but know i’d never get a game in if i started collecting them, (apart from getting linched by the missus for starting another model collection)
I’m no slow painter myself, but you are prestigeous, fair play to you.

1 Like

Giant now complete, I finally got some decent sunlight to finish the touch ups and take some decent pics Now i can start painting some goblin riders

11 Likes

He’s a mean looking brute. Just what goblins need to ‘encourage’ them to fight!!

1 Like