Halflings

Sauceror, grenadiers and stuff for the braves.

13 Likes

WiP basing for the braves.

9 Likes

Basing progress

12 Likes

Loving those bases @Sceleris , you know its a good base when you almost regret putting the models on it.

3 Likes

Have a cart and chickens to add in addition to the actual models!

4 Likes

Scout sergeant and some wildrunners.

13 Likes

Another sauceror and the army to date.

19 Likes

That army is delightful!
Well done.

5 Likes

That’s a pretty massive project you’ve got going there! What point count are you going for?

4 Likes

Completely awesome :grinning:

2 Likes

So the wysiwyg units are circa 2.5 - 3k, plus heroes (I’ve got 20, so might have over done that!).

Have 4 brave regiments and 2 wildrunners units to add, plus might do some silly aeronaut kitbashes. Do want another harvester and an iron beast, plus a greedyguts

5 Likes

Braves

13 Likes

@Sceleris Where did the fallen tree trunk on the grenadiers base come from? Is it just a piece of wood?

I was also wondering how Mantic halflings’ height compares against Perry WotR/Ag men?

It’s from poundland! They have a range of mini garden ornaments (a well, swings, signpost etc) which included a fake log.

Here are a few alongside Perry merc bodies

4 Likes

Just about in my budget then! :smiley:

Cheers, that comparison photo is v useful. They’d still be a fair bit taller with a very different build.

(IIRC the Agincourt sets are a touch taller than the mercs and bills too)

OK, happy to admit that I might have gone slightly mad thinking what to do with some leftover WA halflings!

3 Likes

DEFEND THE FRESH PRODUCE!!!

You are acing this army building lark. have you played any games with it yet?

1 Like

Err, nope!

Tend to build about 3-4k of stuff and then start building lists and using them! More of a hobbyist than a gamer :wink:

3 Likes

Like where this going!

Would papier-mâché help disguise the spheres? Were you still planning on using the fruit netting?

Who knows what will happen! :wink:

1 Like