Joe's All- Mantic Dwarf army plog for 3rd

Those are really successful as a group. I love how fast you are tearing through this project!
I’m not digging the bright green tray though. Your minis are high contrast but the tray is a lot of the same color. Looks weird to me. Black would probably be a bit much but have you considered going with a dark green? Or maybe a coal color?

Cheers! That tray is temporary- just left over from an old project and handy for carrying them from table to shelf. I haven’t decided yet how to do trays- will give some thought to different colours. I may even just glue them to a piece of 2mm MDF without a lip- that would minimise measuring fudges I guess.

Oh, ok! I looked back through the pictures and didn’t see another one.

King on Large Beast is finished.

18 Likes

I’m back on it! With some '90s monopose style Shieldbreakers!

10 Likes

Glad to see the project is still in progress, and looking good.

1 Like

cheers man!

I used a Warpath cannon thing for a more tech looking flamebelcher

8 Likes

I made a thematic helm for the dwarf in charge of my mastiff pack

Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 01.00.59

9 Likes

finished my Mastiff Pack

8 Likes

I bought a damaged crewman from the Jarrun Bombard kit, and converted him into a standard bearer using the plastic horn and bending the telescope-holding arm a bit.

10 Likes

driller done

8 Likes

Love the driller model. I have one lying somewhere which I got for Mantic points. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I think I got my one with points years and years ago. Finally got round to painting it!

1 Like

Ironwatch regiment finished!

9 Likes

Really liking this army.

I have to say I love the bases. Very old school but effective.

2 Likes

cheers! I’ve been doing bases like this for a while now and the appeal hasn’t worn off yet!

more firepower!

6 Likes

and some elementals

13 Likes

Lovely painting, nice clean lines. Love the 80s green base’s. Plus blue is by far the best colour. Dwarfs rock